Any one want to rent me a timing tool?

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after not being able to find my injection line timing adaptor, or a replacement one, I was hoping some one from the community could help me out. I have the Kent Moore meter, mag pick up and all the wires but my injection line clamp is MIA ( I think it's KIA by now)

I recently put a 6.9 in my 94 after several problems with 7.3. It was the most gutless thing I ever drove. No matter where I moved the pump I couldn't make it "rattle". I finally gave in after I had to use low range on a back road pulling about 7-8000# and moved the pump gear a tooth.

Now it has a rattle and runs MUCH better but I still can't get it set correctly and it's killing me knowing I own 98% of the tools I need to do it.

Let me know if anyone is willing to give me a hand.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Go to ebay and in the search area enter j33300. See just the clamp offered by blackhatauctions. That is the one you want... Its been on ebay for about a month so ask seller for a better price.

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dohh! Thanks for making me look lazy Gary. I'll make him an offer on it this week. Play funds are on the very tight side lately. Every couple months I think of it and do some searching and never come up with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's not interested in dealing. I emailed him a few days ago and told me his price is firm. He's probably going to be holding onto it for a while.

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Delaware, not sure how far you are but you're more than welcome to come down and use my ferret meter

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I'm going to be talking to the snap-on guy when he shows up at the shop this week, going to see how much he needs for the replacement piezo clamps from the MT257 meters

I should check if the 6mm clamps will work on a 6.9 (even though they are a tiny bit small), since I have 3 of them.....

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be talking to the snap-on guy when he shows up at the shop this week, going to see how much he needs for the replacement piezo clamps from the MT257 meters

I should check if the 6mm clamps will work on a 6.9 (even though they are a tiny bit small), since I have 3 of them.....

I'd be willing to be a test dumby if it will work on my Kent Moore meter