Any one delt with DCP in Memphis, TN?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust them with a chevy..... They really don't seem to care what customers say about them and they continue to stay in business... It just doesn't figure does it...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
con.
they are bullies to forums when negative reviews are posted.
instead of taking "care" of the customer, they turn their lawyers loose on forums in an attempt to have the negative feedback posts pulled.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its like Towcat has posted... "They" choose not to fix their problems... But they do turn the laywers loose on the bad reviews instead of doing whats best for the collective. Again I say... How can a business stay in business treating its customer base in such a bad way....:dunno

Last edited:

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Ouch!!! Thanks for the heads up! I read through the Hall Of Shame when I first signed up here but that was many, many beers ago...
:cheers::drunk::oops:

7bicks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dealt with them on an IP before I read the reviews. The first one they sent me was no good, simple phone call and a new one was on the way.
Current IP works fine.
The trouble I have is I specifically asked for the correct IP for my truck, I got a generic one with an after market ID plate on it stating it is a DB2-5070, which it is not. Both of the IPs they sent me are not the correct one for my truck.

bigguy22

bigguy22
Reaction score
Used them once. Two bad pumps always said I had bad fuel. Said they were dirty. replace the last one with a penn pump. Next is a moose and set of misters I hope on my6.9 rebuild in the spring first diesel rebuild. Sorry for being long winded but that was before I got my computer and this web

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online