Another new truck

Furbis

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Picked this up the other day, 1 owner140, 000 miles, Banks sidewinder, decent truck needs paint. Just thought I would say hi and thanks for all the great info here.

Furbis

Reaction score
If it is a lariat or xlt, and you are interested in flipping it, I would be interested in buying it from you.

Shoot man its a much nicer truck than a lariat its a CUSTOM you can't just find them anywhere, oh wait yes you can. Thanks for the offer but I like the truck and I looked forever for it well at least a week. Plus I gave $4400me for it so not sure there's much room left to make some cash.

Thanks for the kind words, yes it is a good looking truck especially from a 100' away. Meeds paint bad the PO used shake and shoot were the paint was bad.

DragRag

Reaction score
Hey that's cool, I have a couple of them now. You should put a paint Job on it for sure though. I just painted a truck exactly like that one, less the fender moldings. Here is a pic for some incentive for you to get after it, and get it done.

Furbis

Reaction score
I absolutely agree about painting it, gonna do as soon as I'm able to. There's surface rust in spots.

DragRag

Reaction score
I absolutely agree about painting it, gonna do as soon as I'm able to. There's surface rust in spots.

I had surface rust also, that isn't so bad as long as it isn't rotten all the way through. I typically get paint jobs at maaco paint and body, they are down and dirty on the price. That also translates into leaning on them for a good job though. I usually go single stage on the paint also, it is way cheaper then a base clear job. Most of the paint jobs up until the early paint jobs were single stage anyway, and have lasted 20 plus years, so I think it is good enough to go another 20 years again. I just can't see spending all that dough on base clear when most people are going to beat the paint off them again anyway.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score

Picked this up the other day, 1 owner140, 000 miles, Banks sidewinder, decent truck needs paint. Just thought I would say hi and thanks for all the great info here.

IT'S BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Nice!!!!:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online