All ip/fuel lines tight, return system new, electric fuel pump new... white smoke

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I hope he can get me all straightened out I like a nice well running rig before I start really “modding” it. Other wise it’s pretty pointless
Smart man! It see you have the horse and cart all figured out!:Thumbs Up

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
No mufflers is good people, I met him awhile back when I was in RI picking up a playscape for my kid. His truck is awesome!!!

If for some reason you can’t meet up with him. I have a timing meter as well. I am unfortunately in the middle of buying one house and selling another, so my time is kinda limited.

Also, trust me this is the best site around for help with the truck. Hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No mufflers is good people, I met him awhile back when I was in RI picking up a playscape for my kid. His truck is awesome!!!

If for some reason you can’t meet up with him. I have a timing meter as well. I am unfortunately in the middle of buying one house and selling another, so my time is kinda limited.

Also, trust me this is the best site around for help with the truck. Hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that it might be due to the fact that this community is small, like I noticed it just lurking, now posting I notice it even more. Its a great thing this place.

Meeting up with no mufflers on Friday too! I just got bought a house and a puppy lol I understand the time constraints.

So this is my truck this morning

No ether
No working gp relay
No fuel additive
Literally two seconds after I turned the key and engaged high idle. With the timing advance on high idle she runs cherry.
32/33 degrees at 4am.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

@Thewespaul