Air Ride Springs, 7.3 wiring harness, and other stuff

SKimballC

Reaction score
I am moving and have some stuff to unload cuz I will probably never need them or never get around to using. So-

1- A pair of Firestone ride-rite rear air springs, complete. Used but in great shape. $140.

2- Ford IDI factory turbo airbox, with clamps, a brand new cheapo filter, and the hood scoop. $50

3- a 7.3 engine wiring harness off of an '88. There is some damage on the plastic connector where the 2 yellow hot wires grounded out and melted some plastic. Those 2 wires may need to be seperated from the rest of the harness, but wouldn't otherwise hinder anything. Would be perfect for you 6.9 guys looking to switch over to the 7.3 glow plug system. $40

4- An AC compressor off an '88. Worked fine before pulled. $50.

5- 7.3 timing cover. $10.

I may have some other stuff, like a 7.3 GP controller and some other crap, but that's about all I know of until I get into the garage cleaned out more later this week. PM with any questions.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Anybody interested in something, give a shout and we can work something out. I gotta get rid of this stuff before I go in a couple weeks, so its negotiable.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the airbox and its stuff for inquiring minds.

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    784.4 KB · Views: 14

SKimballC

Reaction score
Nah, sorry. I only have a pair for the rears.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    613.7 KB · Views: 17

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Wouldn't happen to have a power steering cooler line would ya? Got a slow leak that doesn't increase with pressure on the power steering and don't know where it's coming from yet.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Ride-rite springs are SOLD.
I also still have the turbo box, GP controller, and wiring harness. The guy who said he wanted them hasn't come around, so I must assume he isn't going to follow through.

No power steering lines. Pretty much everything I have for sale is listed. I don't have a whole truck.

Last edited:

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Ride-rite springs are SOLD.

Well, that'll learn me to not check the marketplace more often :frustrate
And to think, my wife has to make a business trip over your way this week, could have made another parts haul back :D

-------Robert

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check the Boneyard too. Free stuff there sometimes. I know Nick Scarpa has stuff to sell. He might have your cooler lines.

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Check the Boneyard too. Free stuff there sometimes. I know Nick Scarpa has stuff to sell. He might have your cooler lines.

I can't wait to start making junkyard raids, unlike with my 98 F150 I'm sure I can find lots of similar body styles ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tony