Air Dog II Fuel Preperator

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have what is a basically new complete Air Dog II system. part #A2SABD026 for a 2005 to 2009 Dodge Cummins. The head unit has been installed and run but every other part of the kit has not been used. This includes all wiring, Brackets, Air Dog Housing, Instruction Manuel, Nuts, Bolts, Fittings, Decals, etc for a complete install. It could also be adapted for a Duramax Diesel or Power Stroke as well.

First $450.00 shipped to your door. takes it! Call Darrin for more info at six one six -three 18-0118 or shoot me an email at darrin tosh, and then the at sign, gmail.com

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Too complicated to install on a Ford 2 tank system for something that I really dont NEED. If I was running an 800HP P Pumped Cummins with twins then it would be beneficial on my truck, From what I have researched it would not have improved my setup and would have been way overkill for a 400HP VE pumped Cummins. It just would have been COOL!

Plus I want the money to put into my 4bt Cummins Swap.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Oh don't tell me you are putting that in an early model bronco, I remember hearing you had a pretty sweet one

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL ya he's sticking it in that EB with a 4BT done to the nines....

might be over kill for Big Red but I assure u in a Bronco...it would be barely sufficient ;Poke

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Oh don't tell me you are putting that in an early model bronco, I remember hearing you had a pretty sweet one

Yea I did have this 77 with a 351 Cleveland. It was a pretty sweet ride but it was sold shortly after this pic:

Believe me, The thought did cross my mind!, I do have a buddy of mine that is putting one in his early Bronco this winter.

The Cummins 4BT is going in Droopy:

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49827&highlight=droopy

I need to get it done before snow files!