adapter Plate

912504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes

I just put in a ZF5 and didnt have to change mine. I think if you try to use a ZF5 from the rear of a stroke you may see some differences.

Thanks,
Eric

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
912504x4 said:
I just put in a ZF5 and didnt have to change mine. I think if you try to use a ZF5 from the rear of a stroke you may see some differences.

Thanks,
Eric

Thanks,I have an engine that came outta a 5er and want to drop it in today.Didn't want to have to pick up my old engine to remove the plate since the cherry picker is in another bay.

Ceejmo

Smoke a Ricer today
Reaction score
There is a 1 inch thick spacer between the flywheel and the crankshaft with the automatic. You will have to remove it for the standard.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Ceejmo said:
There is a 1 inch thick spacer between the flywheel and the crankshaft with the automatic. You will have to remove it for the standard.

Yea,I found out about the spacer hicky.I had to pull the Flex plat from my old factory turbo engine and install it on the Gear Rower engine(that didn't have a flywheel).Everything has been smooth so far.Static timed the pump thanks to Ziggy.THANK YOU for your gear timing write up since I did not want to pull the front cover.

912504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you still have one of the crankshaft spacers laying around? I think there is a guy over on F.T.E. looking for one everywhere.
I sold mine on the bay.
Thanks,
Eric

Freight_Train

Reaction score
912504x4 said:
Did you still have one of the crankshaft spacers laying around? I think there is a guy over on F.T.E. looking for one everywhere.
I sold mine on the bay.
Thanks,
Eric

can't say I do.I wish I did though.Amazing considering how big of a pack rat I am......