A suggestion....................

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
is there something that could be done to eliminate shown post count?

I say this ONLY because of some rifts I have seen develop at other sites.
I realise it IS just a number, but meethinks:eek: it would be one less thing to get pissy about.

Meebee just give "senior", junior etc..... status and leave it at that????????????

jvencius

Reaction score
Why even have "senior", "junior", etc...? Eliminate the whole mess and I won't shed a tear. Besides, that would take away the motivation for some yahoo to start a thread for the sole purpose of inflating their post count.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by jvencius
Why even have "senior", "junior", etc...? Eliminate the whole mess and I won't shed a tear. Besides, that would take away the motivation for some yahoo to start a thread for the sole purpose of inflating their post count.

:eek: NOW JUST WHO would do such a thing:rolleyes:

I agree, take it all away;)

Max Power

Reaction score
We haven't had any problems here that I am aware of. I personally like it.

The problem with doing something like that is that many will like the change and many won't. So it is the way it is now and not causing any problems so why change it for the sake of change?

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, its impossible to please everyone. :( I wish I could.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
No problems here Max!
Just seems the ones against showing post counts are what has become known a s "post ******" and while initself prolly means squat to you right now, usually results in just single smily replys
in the name of "shamless posting" just to boost their post count.

Not real sure how it affects the site from server/bandwitdh etc....
it just annoys some who sometimes have to view "X" amount of new posts just to find one with actual commentary as opposed to the single smileys.........ie: no real contribution, not even a smart ass reply.

But as I said. my 2 pennies:sorry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle