a cold snow start (f-bomb warning)

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
That is what you would call an IDI commercial if I ever saw one!
That engine is obviously in very good shape to fire in that condition even if the body is worn out i would claim the engine and put it to work

runaway!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the video this is the Davesfarm guy that has posted so many vehicle bashing videos on youtube. It is horrible to see someone do that to vehicles. He has also made some of the outlandish stuff that has gone around the 'net. If you look in the background when they are trying to drive it out of the snowbank you can see the smaller car (A cavalier i think) with the steering wheel and cockpit mounted on a "mast" about 10 feet above and out past the front bumper. I remember seeing that one on a hard stop it will pull that back of the car off the ground and almost touch the drivers feet to the ground. He is truely abusive to anything he gets his hands on. I think I saw on another post on here that this guy hates fords and started to abuse this truck because it was a Ford, it just would not give up... so now it has turned into a "lets see what I can do to it" contest........ cookoo :puke: -cuss

He makes a ton of cash off his videos via youtube ads, that's why he does this. Considering how much he claims to make, I'd wreck cars for a living too.

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 3:54 when the check engine light is on, if you look at the gauge there is no oil pressure. I think it sounds too smooth for no oil pressure though, the sender is probably just shorted out from all the snow or something.

4x7.3NE

Mowoodchopper
Reaction score
My first post on here! And I agree that guy is nuts!cookoo