97 F350 XLT Crew Cab 4x4 SRW - Real Clean.

dtosh

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This is not your every day run of the mill Powerstroke Diesel pickup truck. This thing is built for work and play. Here is a list of some of the highlights 1997 F350 XLT 4X4 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel Crew Cab, Long Bed, All of the standard features of the XLT like, air, tilt, cruise, power windows and locks, AM/FM/CD player, 182,000 miles on the truck, only 25,000 miles on the rebuilt engine. High flow air filter intake system, high performance H2E Turbo, 3” intake plenums, baby swamp 150cc injectors, 4” stainless steel high flow exhaust, head studs, pulls 30psi boost. BTS Automatic Transmission(One of the best built, bullet proof transmissions in the country, BTS has been featured in 4 Wheeler magazine and others, see http://www.brianstruckshop.com/index.html for more info), Mag Hytech differential covers on the front and rear diffs keeps the 4.10 gears nice and cool. The custom programmed 4 position chip allows different power options based on what you need from the truck. The economy burn allows the truck to drive like an everyday diesel truck. The Tow setting gives the engine a little more power and holds the transmission shifts out for better acceleration under a load. The two HO settings are just for fun. Those to programs really bring the truck to life, you must drive it to appreciate it. Approximately 400hp/800tq at the wheels in the HO settings. Amsoil synthetic oil has been used thru out. Both front and rear diffs have Amsoil gear lube, the transmission and transfer case has Amsoil tranny fluid. The engine has a dual remote filtration system with Amsoil 15W40 heavy duty diesel synthetic oil. This system allows for extended drain intervals backed up with oil analysis to monitor the condition of the oil and engine wear. I have a current oil analysis showing the oil is good for continued use and the wear metals are all normal. The truck rides on newer Nitto Dura Grappler LT285/75r16 tires with polished Alcoa aluminum rims, the tires have less that 5k on them. The 8’ bed is coated with Line-X spray on bed liner. Custom extended, heated mirrors, rocker panels, Bushwhacker fender flares, rocker panels, N-Fab nerf bars, and bumpers are all sprayed with Line-X as well. Other features include electronic idle controller, turbo temp monitor, Light Force off road lights. Heated, lighted, extended mirrors. Oh S%& bars, power rear slider, CB radio with weather channel and K40 antenna, overhead Shelf-it console. Class V hitch on the back, fifth wheel hitch rails mounted in the bed – the fifth wheel hitch to be negotiated with buyer. This truck is in great condition, it is truly a dream to drive. It pulled my 32’ fifth wheel thru the hills out east last summer with ease. The truck is ready for work or play and is built to take it. The power seems to be endless, it is way too quick for a truck of this size. This thing pulls like a freight train.
Asking 15,900.00 OBO.
Call Dave at 616-292-1850 for more info. You can also see several pictures at - http://picasaweb.google.com/dtosh1965. Thanks for looking

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This thing pulls like a freight train.
... Thanks for looking

Actually better. I've ridden in many freight trains, and the zero to 60 time of this truck is far more impressive. LOL

Seriously, I've ridden in Daves truck and it's a joy to behold. Gives those built up Cummins guys a serious run for their money. If your tired of Cummins this and Cummins that, and you like variety, get this truck instead.

Sorry to see your taking another stab at selling it Dave, but I understand.

sootman73

Reaction score
wish i could afford it.... thats my ideal truck. dont get me wrong i like my idi but i want more power. the idi would be my backup/work truck just cuz i can fix it myself.

zpd307

Reaction score
i have some questions about your heated mirrors and grab handles. where can i get the stuff to put these in?

dtosh

Reaction score
The grab handles where out of a Ford Explorer from a junkyard.

The heated mirrors where heating elements from west coast mirror. You can cut them to fit. I had to bust out the glass then buy replacment mirrors to stick the heating elements to and re install them. Here is some pics of the project. http://rides.webshots.com/album/184931794WygYrq

Hope that helps.

Dave

88bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck, wish i had the cash or was in the clear enough to get a loan. I could use a second truck in the driveway. GLWS man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7