94 crew cab dually 4x4 factory turbo

idi_Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling a 94 crew cab, dually 4x4, it's a cab and chassis conversion, the frame rails are approx 34" apart. The reason I'm selling is that I'm buying another truck, I have put a new injection pump, reman bb code injectors, new glow plugs, I put new bushings, new 270 degree thrust, and a step gap piston ring in the turbo, and a new compressor wheel, more or less I overhauled the turbo. The truck does not have a tailgate, and the fenders have the typical rust above the wheel wells. It has a e4od transmission. Truck keeps leaking oil at the turbo drain (not the valley pan) or around the cdr hole on the valve gasket, and the tach quit working the other day. I'm stumped, so I'm selling it and moving to a newer truck. $2500 firm, located at zip code 41189.

1994 Crew Cab F-350, 7.3L idi Turbo Diesel, 4x4, auto, DRW, Tollesboro, Ky

idi_Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn, if it was manual id be all over it

idi_Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I can understand.

idi_Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greg5Oh has it bought Towcat, thanks though

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well glad to see it staying in the family of oilburners... Hope its an easy repair too. I have always wanted a dually crewcab but have a single wheel crewcab and it does what I need of it. Just really like the look of the duallys. Where I worked we had a new 95 single cab dually f350. Then at another location same company we had a 93 superduty with an idi in it. The pig rode hard as hell mt. It was a stakebed too.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awaiting sellers response on my $2500 offer for his posted price currently...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Seller might want to respond to this offer. A buyer meeting your price is seldom found.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seller sold the truck locally without letting me know his intentions. Ignored me all yesterday, and I offered the 2.5 the evening of the 8th after some negotiations. Offered him a $300 paypal deposit as soon as he could confirm the sale. He went mute after that, only to text me today (2 days later) saying he sold it locally after he found there was blowby past the rings (i knew that from teh video he sent me).

Poor way to handle the situation IMO. what a let down.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow. Thats not an honorable way of doing business at all. Sorry you did not get this rig but I'm guessing it was not to be. Might want to look at it like the deal was never to be even though you two agreed on a sale price.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seller sold the truck locally without letting me know his intentions. Ignored me all yesterday, and I offered the 2.5 the evening of the 8th after some negotiations. Offered him a $300 paypal deposit as soon as he could confirm the sale. He went mute after that, only to text me today (2 days later) saying he sold it locally after he found there was blowby past the rings (i knew that from teh video he sent me).

Poor way to handle the situation IMO. what a let down.
Greg, according to Google it's a 6-hour drive from the seller's place to yours. In a truck with an E4OD and a dead tach. Do you have a wrecker buddy on speed-dial? If not, for all you know you dodged a big bullet there...

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Sounds like he knew what he was selling and backed out so he wouldn't be liable for selling a bad truck... to someone who can and would have contact with him after the sale

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online