93 f250 4x4 reserection

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went digging through my scrap pile to find anything to repurpose to shield the batterys, the old trays are what was chosen. Now with the batterys anchored down can get the power wires installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

I dug out a old audio power wire I had to make the finale run. It says zero on it but is more closer to 2 awg, so dubbled crimped the 1/0 awg rings I had.

With the finale run made can sort out the start and glow relays.

Time is not avalable currently to redo the harness past me made, so used what I think is 6 or 8 awg that was in a pile of wires I had. Yes Im creating a rats nest of wires but is how its going to be for now.

It dose not end there, lost the termanal blocks that go here. So taped the 3 wires needed to togther, run, temp and oil.

Now with all the wiring done can hook up the batterys and have it ready for fire in the hole.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now on to the fans, second is mia at the moment. All that is needed to mount them is some angle iron, bailing wire and a few bolts. knowledge of what this came off is lost with time.

Some clearance had to be given for the water pump as well

The relay is just hanging out for the moment

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Early this year when I was stalking craigslist, also found some wheels I liked for $500. There a set of lightly used 315/75/16 general tires on bart 16x10 wheels, they where off a k5. I was looking for steel wheels and got lucky to find something other than white wagon wheels.
:rock:

They are a bit chunky and stand out a bit on the front, may want a 2in spacer for the rear for equals stance. Some wheel flairs are definitely going to be needed running these.

There back spacing is about what the stock wheels where that came off this, so there should be no interference issues over stock. Bummper is cut and will space it out later, so should not give issues.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance