93 f250 4x4 ext cab

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Yes its true our IDI is up for sale and we will be sad to see it go but even sadder to watch it sit here and slowly degrade. So its the 93 in my sig it was my wifes daily driver and I would not be afraid to get in and take off on vacation everything works on this truck however there are a couple things thats gonna need some attention I haven't gotten to. It needs pivot bushings in the front end and could use new glow plugs and the IP is showing some wear everyonce in awhile on decel it will die. This truck had 119k on it when we got it and it had the sca in it then and I have maintained them ever since. It has a LuK SMFW in it 2 new front fenders 2 new cab corners 2 new rear wheel arches and paint all of which was done in 04. Unfortunately we live in the rust belt so it has a couple problem areas starting again:puke: The tires are atleast 50% and the aluminum steps are gone and it has pipe steps I made after the Nfab stlye steps I have some pics in my garage and theres others on here. I am asking $4500

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: