91 7.3 engine 149k miles, ATS turbo, E4OD

clifdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My 91 F350 is soon to be under the knife. It is currently still together. Long story short, I plan to keep the truck forever, as it was my dad's and my mom and sisters wanted me to have it after his untimely death.

Because I plan to keep it forever, I want to make it the way I want it, so it will be getting a 12 valve Cummins backed by a 4x4 4r100 and 05 axles swapped in.

Currently for sale is the 7.3 IDI with ATS turbo and the 2wd E4OD. Entire truck has less than 150k. 149,700 if I remembered the number right. Engine and trans seem really strong to me. I took her down the road again today (don't drive it much since I'm planning my swap and have a daily driver). I am continuously surprised at the power of this IDI compared to others I've driven (mind you, I've not driven other turbo IDIs and have nowhere near the knowledge a lot of you guys have with these engines). I know it's not making much boost, because I can barely hear the turbo, but there's not a boost guage on the truck, so not sure of actual numbers.

The E4OD actually has a GV adapted to it. The GV is NOT for sale, but I can sell trans with adaptor or without (if without, I believe you would have to have tail housing). Trans shifts good and firm. I would not be surprised if something has been done to trans, but I have no knowledge of a rebuild or any mods, as my dad bought the truck as is with a little over 130k.

I wanted to go ahead and list the engine and trans just in case someone wanted to take it for a test drive before purchasing. If you're too far away for that, I'm not against sending video and taking a deposit to remove and ship freight (I've never shipped anything freight, but I'd be willing to work with someone if that's what they wanted).

Asking 1200 for complete engine with turbo, accessories, and harness. Do not want to separate at this time.

Asking 600 for E4OD without GV adaptor, 800 with GV adaptor (I don't need adaptor, as I plan to divorce/remote mount the GV).

I will have other items for sale later, but only listing these for now.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me want to cry taking a KNIFE to it for a Fummins. Mine a 92, never a Fummins.

Attachments

• 92 F350 (1).JPG
    92 F350 (1).JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 88

clifdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck. Yeah, I don't mean to offend the International diehards, but I guess different "strokes" for different folks. And I like to look at it like this -- the 7.3 is an International engine, not Ford. The 5.9 is a Cummins engine, not Dodge. Both great engines, just the Cummins provides more of the platform that I want for the long haul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online