90 f250 4x4

jhowse

Reaction score
ive found a 90 model f250 4x4 he says it runs it has a blown head gasket. ive got a 88 f350 2wd what would i be gettin into with the blown head gasket,could it have caused other problems, any thing else i should look for. at best would it be worth 600. any info would be appreciated

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a number of different things depending on what he did to determine the problem. Sometimes folks will take a truck to a shop, and they will look at it and think...."hmm... I don't know much about diesels.. what can I tell this guy to make him go away, and just sell it?" ;Really

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be a number of different things depending on what he did to determine the problem. Sometimes folks will take a truck to a shop, and they will look at it and think...."hmm... I don't know much about diesels.. what can I tell this guy to make him go away, and just sell it?" ;Really

Don't forget the dealerships that pay book time to their employees. The mechs quickly ass-u-me head gaskets without checking the engine completely so they can move on to the next paying job.

jhowse

Reaction score
thanks for the advice, im going to look at it this weekend to find out more about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online