'87 F250, Reg Cab 2wd for sale

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
I finally made up my mind, the truck is for sale. Its an 87 f-250, Reg Cab 2wd, with the 6.9/T-19. The motor has new head gaskets, New Delphi "BB" codes, new water pump, new belts, new radiator cap, and a new Carter Electric Fuel pump(p/n 4070) The interior is pretty sweet if I do say so myself. Its got new carpet, new headliner, newish Bench seat with no rips, New stereo, Kenwood amp, and new JVC 6.5" speakers in the doors. The exhaust is a cherry bomb dumped before the rearend if the buyer is interested I will throw in the stacks I have for free. I also replaced the Drivers side turn signal, and the whole bumper strip, the side mirrors and the rear view mirror have also been replaced. And I do have all 4 OEM hubcaps.

It does still need a few things though. I think it needs a headlight switch, and it might be needing a clutch soon. Currently it is on NON-OP, the tags were paid up though before it was NON-OP'd. The paint that's on it is actually primer, its been like that since I bought it. I was going to do the body work and paint it but I cant afford it anymore.

I'm asking $1750, that's what its on CL for. I've had a few guys look at it but they were just tire kickers. So I'm bringing it to the Brotherhood, it is drivable and it does run. I just need something that I don't have to work on all the time. If your interested please PM me and I'll get you more info.

Thanks
Andrew

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members