86 wiring schematics

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
As the title says I'm in need of wiring diagrams for E3. If some one has them scanned and can email them let me know and I'll PM you my email addy.... I'm starting to work through the wiring as it's old and crusty. Got the headlights (High and Low beams) on relays but I'm using a switch hanging from under the dash and would love to get the real switch running the relays and get the floor mounted dimmer switch working in the circuit. Then move on to the running lights.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Travis, after my wiring meltdown after the rally this summer. Chris was kind enough to send me all the diagrams and they are large (much bigger than 8x11). I copied them and was going to send them back to Chris. I'll shoot him a PM and see if he wouldn't mind if I send them to you and then you could send them back to him.

My problem seems to all come from someone incorrectly wiring up the 7 blade RV plug on the truck. Almost every single plug had the wrong wire on it. No wonder the truck would blow fuses and the trailer brake was always weird.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Travis, I've not heard back from Chris about my PM. I'll let you know when I know.

Heath

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I have them at home printed off. Goin be in Indy?

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Working on getting this scanned and then I'll see if I can figure a way to post it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online