'86 F350 4x4 SRW CC + parts

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Heath should sell "I'm in love with ****** Girl" T-shirts at the rally. :rotflmao

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the forced sell Rob. But it sounds like it's going to a good home. I hope work picks up for you, we're starting to pick back up in the shop again, so maybe that's a sign.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i'm happy Heath can have it. he was my first choice.:Thumbs Up

last year was a great year for me work wise, as a result i bought a 16' enclosed trailer, traded up to a travel trailer, and bought the crew cab all in one year. not to mention the new septic system we had to install. oops:dunno

the crew cab is the easiest one to live without. i can get the job done with my PSD, even if it has no soul like an IDI.:hail

other toys will come in time.

Last edited:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
no can do Russ. Heath and i are hatching a master plan. i will try to make it happen before the rally.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob, looking at my schedule........I can only make the trip this weekend if I'm going to get it before the Rally. I know you cannot this weekend.....so I'm afraid that means I can't get the truck before the Rally. Sorry.

I'm very excited about the truck. It is exactly what I've been looking for. I will not repower it and will keep it IDI. I'm thinking about a DT466 project with my current single cab truck. I don't want a "hot-rod" truck breaking down with the whole family in the truck with me.

I will likely replace the headgaskets and stud it before adding the turbo. And, I will be looking for a T19 or ZF5 at some point in the likely distant future. That's about it. I want to keep this gem unmolested.;Sweet

Thanks Rob for letting me buy the truck. I'm truely sorry you have to sell it and I'm praying for better times for you and Wendy in the near future.

Heath

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Heath, i'm sorry i couln't make it happen for you this weekend.

heck i didn't even know i was going to sell till this past week.

i know it must be frustating for you. i know it is for me.

RedTruck

Reaction score
Tough post to read, but good to see your rig is going to a good home where it'll get taken care of and used. I think we all would have hated to see it go to someone who would have abused it.

Paul

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going home from work and I'll be heading to Nashville to the airport soon. Thanks again Rob!:hail

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online