85 4x4 F250HD, 6.9, C-6, IFS factory posi body rough

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
chattanooga tn **$2500.00** 180xxx, $4500.00 in receipts for new parts about 5000 miles ago: lift pump, injection pump, glowplugs and controller, tierods, linkage, center link, inner and outer wheel bearings all around, disks and pads, shoes and drums, alignment, and on and on. truck starts everytime, runs excellent and drives out straight. awesome 4x4 with posi traction or whatever its called :confused:, point is that under power BOTH ;Sweet ;Sweet rear wheels turn. pushing you over or through anything. truck has been used to tote dirtbikes and some gentle idle speed off road crawling. never abused or thrashed. all glass is good, everything works except fuel guage and fuel tank switch...even the a/c except the charge leaks out after about 6 months and the a/c clutch bearings are shot. very good dakota definity a/t tires with about 60% tread. could use injectors and the injection pump tuned a bit as its set for low rev crawling. no tailgate and big gash across drivers door back to rear fuel tank, with some typical ford rust hence the low price. door and window still work though cab corner is crunched.

Low price? These trucks dont go for much around here my body is almost perfect on my truck paint is faided and i couldnt get 2000 out of mine when i wanted to sell it and i have almost 3000 in it,