'84 F250 and Parts Must Go!

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm being forced to get rid of this 1984 F250 w/6.9 and C6, 2wd. The truck is missing: IP, hard inj. lines, starter, batteries and alternator. Other than that, it could be driven away. It was my DD until May when I got a 1990 F250 and swapped the missing stuff over to that truck. The 1984 has a freshly rebuilt C6 and brakes and front suspension had alot of work done in the past year (new axle and radius bushings, new steering link and ends, full brake job). New lift pump. The truck has an old Eagle liftgate that need some TLC and a new hydraulic hose. I also replaced the door int panels w/'89 ones, PW have new motors, PL need rewiring. The front fuel tank has the remnants of my first WVO setup, HotFox pickup, VegTherm Mega and fuel temp gauge are still installed. All fuel lines were replaced w/ SAE 30R9 elastomer. Needs new tires but will roll/drive on what's there.

There are many spare parts that never made it onto the truck:
New-er fenders and hood that match the bed (blue/gray)
IP tower with tach sender and OEM diesel tach instrument cluster w/trip odo
Return line kit still in box
Bad IP for a core with questionable hard lines (one has a repair)

Truck box not included, sorry.
$800 OBO. Please PM if interested. Must get rid of by 8/22. After that it gets scrapped.

Last edited:

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
ahh just to think what them body parts would sell for up here
good luck with sale !!

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
I'm willing to go to $600 for an OB member...not getting alot of local interest from craigslist. The muscadines on the fence are starting to take over the truck and my wife will leave me if she has to look at the truck for another week. It's gotta go!

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Now reduced to $500 for a BOOB! This is a great deal. If I have to scrap, I will try to pull off some parts, like the WVO stuff, but the tranny is too much for me, just not equipped for it.