7.3 idi turbo 1992 and equipment trailer

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate to see this truck go but on to bigger things. Not posting on any other forums but if someone’s interested I’d love for it to go to a fellow burner. It’s a great work truck. I’ve cold ac, cruise, power windows. E40d, 4:10’s with limited slip. Banks sidewinder turbo kit. New turbo spec ip, injectors, cowl induction. Frantz bypass filtration, 15x30 oil cooler, trans cooler, coolant filter sca replenishing. Tranny has about 50k miles motors probably around 70k, Truck has 358k. Rearend came from a 75k mile truck. Banks trans command. Tranny temp gauge, engine oil temp gauge, exhaust temp, water temp, oil pressure, boost pressure, cb radio. New ac compressor/ accumulator with inline filter. Donaldson dbl7405 big oil filter. Holds about 4.5 gallons of oil total. Doesn’t burn any between changes and doesn’t use coolant. Last trip to Arizona I got 22 mpg empty and 15.5 loaded with 5klb airstream. Also have goosneck hitch for truck. Doesn’t come with toolbox or fuel tank

Trailer is 2004 metal fab fifth wheel. Dual 5200lb axles. 17ft deck with 4 ft dovetail. Was recently hit in the back so ramp support is a little bent but doesn’t affect function. Trailer would be perfect for some 8 lug axles as the framework is very beefy.

Both clean titles current registration.
Asking $6500 obo. Negotiable to any fellow burners!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to sell this but it’ll be great for someone else. I drove it 2k miles this week and it’s never once broke down on me. I truly love it and it’s been my baby but I need to do what I need to do in life but I truly hate to see it go. I have the old axle, injection pumps and injection lines that can go with it. As well as the original tailgate

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch, why can't you post this when I'm not broke? Oh wait... I'm always broke!

Good luck bud, looks like a nice truck and it seems to have treated you pretty well!

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, why can't you post this when I'm not broke? Oh wait... I'm always broke!

Good luck bud, looks like a nice truck and it seems to have treated you pretty well!

Thanks! Like a said I truly hate to sell it. I just can’t afford two full-size trucks and I pick my new one up today. This has been the best vehicle I’ve ever owned hands down. We use it for every family trip because it’s so roomy but it’s literally been the most reliable vehicle I’ve had the privilege to own. I have no qualm hoppping in and driving anywhere in the country!

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a square deal: anybody would have way more than your asking price in putting a tow rig and trailer together. Plus: yours is battle tested!

Good luck to you in selling it.

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see 6lug wheels....10k gvw trailer?
Yes. I reached out to dexter when I first bought the trailer to see what the specs were as it has an I’d tag on the bottom. They told me they are 5200lb axles each. They have a 4 inch drop per side as they sit under the leafs. But yes the factory trailer tag is marked at 9,999. It’s wide though but I like that the wheels sit a bit inside so you can pull up flush to a curb

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I re wired the whole trailer and added a hitch receiver up front as well as a large d ring up top so if you ever need a snatch block attachment point