7.3 IDI hauling heavy

Runningaford

Reaction score
Sweet video, enjoyed it, and forwarded out. At least with your red light, and with our idi's age, we don't have the 'smart tech', that calls the police for us; like many of the newer cars, lol.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Great perspective in video, thanks for sharing. Love the V8 sound. Can't tell speed well in video but it looks like it gets that load moving pretty good. Gives me hope for when my moose pump arrives. I'm prepared to be amazed draggin my wee little 5k load around.

And... He entered on yellow, barely, it's good. lol

pafixitman

Reaction score
Forget that he made a left on red, I'm shocked he made a left in NJ period. Somehow I always got "volunteered" to be the dd from Baltimore to Parsippany when we visited Avis and Wyndham. I remember always having to make right turns!

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forget that he made a left on red, I'm shocked he made a left in NJ period. Somehow I always got "volunteered" to be the dd from Baltimore to Parsippany when we visited Avis and Wyndham. I remember always having to make right turns!

Yeah they like those goofy off ramp to the cross street instead of just making a damn turn lane.... that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I'm sure someone thought it was a good idea.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah they like those goofy off ramp to the cross street instead of just making a damn turn lane.... that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I'm sure someone thought it was a good idea.

That kinda sounds like a "Michigan Left".........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online