7.3 IDI E4OD parts for pulling the pump and more!

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it does not look like I will have to pull the pump on my E4OD again anytime soon (yeah, I know, I just jinxed myself!). I bought the small parts needed for pulling the the trans and splitting the pump, so I may as well sell them to somebody who could use them. Parts I have: qty 9 E4OD pump bolt washers, qty 1 E4OD pump stator support washer, qty 1 E4OD pump o-ring, qty 1 E4OD pump gasket, qty 1 RACERX High Performance front pump seal for the E4OD. All together, these parts cost about $30 before shipping. I will also include a new repair pigtail connector for the MLPS (neutral safety switch) (was $14) and the ATSG repair manual for the E4OD (was $25) . I also have a used solenoid body with about 95K on it drilled for the TRANSGO Tugger kit. I replaced it with a rebuilt one thinking it was bad, but it is probably okay - won't guarantee it though. It is up to you to tell me if you want it and I will send it along. I also will include a new, never used glycerin filled 0-500 psi pressure gauge which you can use to check the line pressure of your trans (you will need to buy the proper fitting and hose separately). I will ship all in a priority mail large flat rate box for $60 to your door. If you want pictures, pm me your email address. Thanks for looking

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is pic of the parts - couldn't get this inserted into PM. I will send you another PM

Attachments

• Trans Parts.JPG
    Trans Parts.JPG
    821.4 KB · Views: 39