7.3 IDI ATS 093 Turbo Kit

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes , I am the seller. It was a nice kit. 100% complete and in very nice shape. Derjack, read the description before assuming . The turbo was rebuilt in the last 5 years.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the buyer and while this is the first turbo I've ever owned, it does appear to be a nice set-up! Anxious to get everything installed. I also ordered a complete 4" stainless exhaust (diamond eye) for a psd as well as boost and pyro. It appears I'll need to do some modification to the housing and PSD downpipe.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I feel a 4 inch down pipe is going to be too tight of a fit. the 3 inch down pipe will work fine. then just increase to 4 inch back from there but run straight pipe. no muffler. The shop that made my 4 inch straight pipe swaged down the 4 inch to 3 inch so it was a good fit to the 3 inch Banks down pipe. they are connected with a band clamp so all I have to do is remove the clamp and the down pipe is free. none of that u bolt clamp stuff that crushes the pipes together and ruins the removal.. Best of luck on the install too. Ask questions of this foum. Many have done this install and know whats needed and when..

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the diamond eye kit comes with a two piece 3" dp so it should be OK. It also comes with a muffler and I've noticed most guys say run just straight pipes. I'll probably use the muffler simply because it came with the kit and the fact that not using it would mean I'd have to find another piece of 4" stainless to fill the gap. I want to hear the turbo whine and I'm hoping the larger dp will help that???

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Im pretty sure most of those ebay exhuast kits come with a 3inch PSD DP so u should be good, also there is a write up on how to mod it to fit that turbo in the tech section

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, I bought the exhaust system from Summit Racing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online