6.9 7.3 engines and parts

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of these engines and parts came from trucks I drove into my shop.Problem being the shop is full and I can not work in the shop now without falling over something.I drive a 90 F350 that has a 6.9 in it and the last one I had was bought in 86 and the truck fell away from it.I just dont need all these parts to keep one truck on the road.I thought I would let the guys on here get what they need before I decide what I will keep and what China gets.

thats fine, was wondering because i might be interested in a block :eek::angel:

poppop

Reaction score
thats fine, was wondering because i might be interested in a block :eek::angel:

I have a 6.9 block with the cam and lifters.Crank spun a rod bearing its going to China.Motor mounts are on block also.This block has sat in the shop for about 9 years.Cylinders will need work.It has the original 4inch bore.I have no idea what the shipping would be or how much time I would have to spend getting it ready to ship.If you where close by I would give this to you.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
I need a dipstick tube. Looking for the one that is a single piece, has a bullet shaped end where it fits into the block. That being said, if you have one with the correct end, I guess it would not matter.

Pix please.

SWS

poppop

Reaction score
I need a dipstick tube. Looking for the one that is a single piece, has a bullet shaped end where it fits into the block. That being said, if you have one with the correct end, I guess it would not matter.

Pix please.

SWS

Here is what I have.

Attachments

• IMG_0630[1].JPG
    IMG_0630[1].JPG
    232 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0631[1].JPG
    IMG_0631[1].JPG
    571.8 KB · Views: 4

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Dang...The one I need goes into a conical end about an inch past what you show. Those are too fat to fit the block. :(

SWS

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
86 I think. It was out of a an 86 F-250. I can post the block number if need be. Do you have a way you can measure the diamater of the tube?

The reason I need a new one is because mine looks like it was bent in half a few times and then straightened out. Needless to say, I have a hard time gettting the dipstick in and out.

SWS

poppop

Reaction score
86 I think. It was out of a an 86 F-250. I can post the block number if need be. Do you have a way you can measure the diamater of the tube?

The reason I need a new one is because mine looks like it was bent in half a few times and then straightened out. Needless to say, I have a hard time gettting the dipstick in and out.

SWS

I have an 86 I can pull one out of.If you think it will fit yours.