5 speed swap

m8094538

Reaction score
ehhh im going to have to pass. now if you would like to help me figure out why the engine vibrates and how to stop the leak that has kick my ass for 2 weeks now you can drive over here in the civic. but im sorry to say i will be keeping the truck hahaha

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with your question, but your truck sits really nice for being 2WD, looks higher off the ground then most.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ehhh im going to have to pass. now if you would like to help me figure out why the engine vibrates and how to stop the leak that has kick my ass for 2 weeks now you can drive over here in the civic. but im sorry to say i will be keeping the truck hahaha
If you want my help, it's going to cost you shop time. I've been burned once by an underaged where he thought since he was under 21 he was off the hook on supplying a 12pack. It doesn't work that way at my place.

m8094538

Reaction score
Its completely stock bro. I'm running 265s on the front and 33s on the rear with a 16x8 rim on the front and 15x10 on the rear.

Towcat, I'm 23 bro and would gladly buy you some beer and pay u some cash for your time if u can help me get it running good. The only reason I live at home with my parents is because I blew out my knee and I've had three major surgerys in the last two years and couldn't work till last month. Hell I wasn't even released to drive a stick till last week

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its completely stock bro. I'm running 265s on the front and 33s on the rear with a 16x8 rim on the front and 15x10 on the rear.

Towcat, I'm 23 bro and would gladly buy you some beer and pay u some cash for your time if u can help me get it running good. The only reason I live at home with my parents is because I blew out my knee and I've had three major surgerys in the last two years and couldn't work till last month. Hell I wasn't even released to drive a stick till last week
I'm stuck here the whole week. Almost everyone is gone and I'm the one keeping an eye on their houses. What evening are you not working? NYE is out since I get to get hammered on Wreckle's dime;Sweet

m8094538

Reaction score
im off thursday friday and saturday. i can bring the truck to wherever you are if thats easier for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online