4x4 Kit

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Complete 4x4 Front end rebuild kit (See description for contents)

This a comprehensive kit that will allow you to have everything you need to replace both front hub bearings and all ball joints both the upper and lower all in one package shipped to your door. When ordering this kit we will need to know the last 8 of your VIN so we can determine the application of the hub bearing. Please be aware that if you have an Early build 1999 model to use these Hub Bearings it will require you to change the rotors to the later style. We can either provide you the rotors or to save on shipping we can give several different aftermarket part numbers that can obtain locally. You will recieve the following:

Moog Brand Greaseable Ball Joints

2-K80026 upper greasable ball joints

2-K8607T lower.greasable ball joints

2- F81Z4A322AA Yellow Orings between the hub and knuckle

2-F81Z3254CB Hub seals

2-F81Z1S175HCA Axle seals

8-F81Z1107AA Studs to connect hub bearing to knuckle

8-F81Z1120AA Nuts for above studs

2-BCA/National Hub Beaing Assy . These include all wheel studs and ABS sensors if applicable. Part Number varies dependent on application. Please provide the last 8 Digits of you Vehicle Identification Numer (VIN) so we can determine the correct ones for your truck.

As you can see this is everything in one box and ready to go so you don't have to make the extra trips after a seal or stud half way into the repair. All parts meet or exceed OEM standards at a fraction of the cost.

Shipping INCLUDED for orders shipped in the 48 Contenigent States. Orders outside of this area will be quoted as needed.

$740 for OB members

Order here and mention you saw it here for the $25 discount or call us at 800-572-1422

JimmyDee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hay Dale. Just for grins, do a search on your site for a CPS and see if you have any better luck than I did finding it. On another forum, a gentleman wants to buy one from you and can't get to one. I tried and no go for me either. I did a search for "CPS" no find.
Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online