4-wheeling

Ezra

Reaction score
Hey wondering how many of you guys take your truck's off road? I took mine and my Dad took his Ford out yesterday and did some trails and hill climbing;Sweet ;Sweet so much fun

Mattster

Reaction score
Mines a 2wd so until I convert it to 4wd or find a 4x4 Cummins cheap I am stuck to the pavement.

big92cummins

Reaction score
i off road mine alot, i get stuck as soon as i touch deep mud though, even with the 35's i barry them, but it's still fun, i also climb some steep hills where you gotta pull ur self to the steering wheel and everything falls out the back cuz it's so steep, as well as plowing trees over and pulling anything i can hook to

}}Wiede{{

Reaction score
Mines a 2wd so until I convert it to 4wd or find a 4x4 Cummins cheap I am stuck to the pavement.

Tractor tires or old school military bias-ply tires are your friendtrust me , my buddys got a 86 ram half ton 2wd with old school bias ply tires on it and we can tear through mud pretty damn good and never gotten stuck .....well yet at least.

mocetane

Reaction score
I have a 1991 W350 with loc-rites F&R. Has a winch up front just in case.
Just bought it last month. Did a little wheeling last night when I had to winch a Z71:rotflmao out of a muddy creek bottom. I had to lock the hubs and use all 4 to get myself up a slippery muddy hill !!!
The truck is very impressive, but is front end heavy due to the Cummins:hail
It is extra nice to have the lockers and the winch.
I am looking forward to more fun off road with this truck;Sweet

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used to wheel all the time taking my '82 F150 or my '80 Jeep CJ5 down ATV and snowmobile trails.

Can't do squat w/ my 2wd dually........ In fact it's stuck right now:oops::idiot: in my back yard on wet grass because only one front tire sunk in when I hooked my fiver to it and put a little weight on it. Yep, found the soft spot.LOL

Wifes boss will pull me out tomorrow with his suburban.

You must be registered for see images attach

joe_diesel

Reaction score
The old one (2003 4x4 PSD on 35s) used to go off road but, I always felt it was going to break at any time. To me (for me) the best products for off road (other than my Honda 450r) are Toyotas Tacomas 4x4 TRD Offroads :thumbsup: .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online