4-Sale 2001 Platinum F-250 Lifted

STRKD45

Reaction score
2001 F-250 Platinum Edition. Two tone paint with matching two tone leather interior. 8" Skyjacker Lift with Triple front shocks and dual steering stabilizers. 39.5 Super Swamper Iroks mounted on 17x10 Weld Racing Stone Crushers. Has an Edge Attitude with Juice Programmer, KNN Intake, Limo Tinted windows. This truck is emaculate with only 136,000 miles on a 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel. Tires are fresh and have over half tread life. Over head visor has been removed and the roof has been painted ( I have the visor if you want it ) The truck is wired for a stereo system but has the stock 6 disc changer. Power windows, locks,mirrors, and seat. Captain chairs in the front with a folding bench in the rear. Has a block heater and also has a brand new pair of gears for the rear that have yet to be installed that have a lifetime warranty through 4 wheel parts. This truck was hand built by me and has been maticulously maintained and is one of a kind. The lift is all leaf spring.....NOT A BLOCK LIFT. For more in fo please call me at 972.261.8990 I dont check my email much please call me!!!! [email protected]

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Location and price of truck?