2015 IDI weekend

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to go on the 4th of July train also, and I think it might be more fun. But if people want to see New Hampshire in the day light then the regular train ride might be better. I am up for doing both rides if anyone else would want to.

Groovatic1

Reaction score
my 9 year old son would love the train! he's really into things that make smoke and pull heavy loads..

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just talked to the camp ground owners and I will be on site 27, Mel Agne is on site 1, Robert Clemson is on site K-5. These are the only people that they have booked for IDI week so far. Anyone who is not listed let me know and I will check with the camp owners to verify your spot.
I also have the activity tent reserved for the 4th of July. There are also two community fire pits.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Each year, the next years rally is picked from those in attendance who would like to host. You have to attend 2 annual IDI Weekend rallies to be eligible to bid. The only way it is going to go south, is if people from the south attend. Time to get cracking if your going to go!

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Each year I always wonder where the next rally will be held, weather its a short or long drive I will all ways try my best to attend each event. It is all ways interesting to see a different part of the country and I can rely on my ford to get me there.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have posted that you are going... get on the stick and call the campground. Make a reservation. They don't charge your card the full amount. Just a deposit. This gives us the best chance of being together, rather then spread around all over the campground.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel is right, at this time of the year the campground will fill up fast so call soon and make you're reservations.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Do we have a head count at this point? We will need a minimum of 12 people wanting shirts to put an order in.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that would be 6, including us. Still only half what we need....

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, its too bad they don't want make a further drive to keep the group together. The same thing happened last rally. I made the long haul to both Michigan and Indiana rally's. I just hope that having a rally in a totally different area will bring some new people into the group.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online