1994 Parts truck 4 sale in Bay area Ca

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post it here first. I bought a 94 factory turbo 250 4x4 awhile ago and blew the tranny E4od. I since then have just been running my 1990 350. I am moving soon and will be taking offers on the 94, Everthing is intact, execpt the tranny is blown. Its a pretty sweet truck, extra goodies like air bags brake control, 5th wheel hitch rails, new tires. This will be a parts truck only, I think. I might remove the buckett seats and throw them in the 350. I am moving out of my house, bought a big boat and going to try to live the dream. Motor runs strong and all axles are in good shape. 4.10 gears. Taking offers on he whole truck. (925) 565-7947 THX Bernie:thumbsup:

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes its a 94 fac turbo. Pretty clean 2 tone, I will try to post some pics in the morning. The bed has seen better days but the rest of the truck is quite good. I will get those pics soon, Bern

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need to see pics like asap.
and I have to warm rio vista PD I'm coming into town.
last deal I did out of there gave me the rep of doing legal GTA.
cummins converted CC dually chev pickup running for $1500:eek:
the drug addled punk's dad was livid for how cheap he sold it for and wasn't letting me take it. it was a legal sale.;p PD got involved due to the "mexican standoff":D

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I just changed my avatar, this is the truck. This was taken about 4-5 months ago before i smoked the trans. Theres a dent in the left corner of the bed. I can fire her up. I think she's running alittle ruff leaky inj or something just from sitting for a few months. She's a very very nice truck. The truck is at my place in Brentwood Ca Alittle closer than Rio. I planned on fixing her, but just bought a 42 trawler and its got twinn deisels. So somthings got to go. I am trying to get more pics on here but its not working for me. Call me or email me, [email protected] (925) 565-7947 I can get you some recent ones. I have a few more pics right now. I think the truck has like 205 thousand and a rebuilt dana 50 front. I might take the seats out, depends on how much I get for her. THX Bernie