1994 F250 Extended Cab XLT 4x4 Factory Turbo

dualexhaust

Reaction score
SOLD........
This is a 7.3 IDI that is already intercooled!!!

I hate to do this, but we just had kid #5, so we outgrew the truck and I am going to be looking for a suburban or excursion.
Truck is a 1994 F250 Extended Cab XLT 4x4 with the Factory Turbo. It has 252,000 miles on it and we have had it for 4 years. E40D transmission that shifts fines and has a Tru-cool 4590 transmission cooler mounted up front. Pillar mounted gauges (Boost, Pyro, and Tranny Temp). Axles are the 3:55 ratio. It has a banks 3" down pipe to a 4" pro-flo exhaust, that was installed just over 2 years ago. Batterycables.com heavy battery cables and denso style gear-reduction starter. Radiator, thermostat (ford), coolant w/SCA's, and radiator hoses are 2 years old. MStech modified fan clutch is 2.5 years old. Best part of the truck is the intercooler (1999 superduty) that I installed last year. Basically when pulling our camp trailer I did not even worry about exhaust temps anymore and it pulled a lot stronger. Truck has a chrome push bar/cattle guard up front and diamond tread caps on the bed and tailgate. It also has a plastic bed liner. If it goes for the right price, I would leave the diamond tread truck box in it as well.
Truck is metallic-red in color with a grey cloth interior. It is starting to get rust above/behind the rear tires, behind the passenger side front tire, and on the lower edge of the supercab. Right now it coughs and chugs a little when starting, probably due to the original injectors and return lines. It uses about (1) quart of oil every 1500-2000 miles. The tires are BigO brand BigFoot AT (D) rated. (3) of the tires are really good, one of them has a more-worn center(improper pressure my-bad). Highway mileage is normally 16.5 mpg, but with some new injectors I am sure it could get better.
If someone has interest I will figure out how to post pictures or could email some direct. I would rather see the truck go to someone here, than trade it in.
I am asking $3750 or best offer. The truck is located in Utah (salt lake city area). Make me an offer.

Last edited:

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Man I hate seeing good deals come along and knowing I cant touch them....

Thad

dualexhaust

Reaction score
Okay guys, I am going to have to Ebay this or trade it in if it doesn't sell here. Is anyone interested?

If no one wants to buy the truck as a whole, any takers for an intercooler setup or pillar guage setup. I will strip this stuff off before I trade it in.

Let me know.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I am going to have to Ebay this or trade it in if it doesn't sell here. Is anyone interested?

If no one wants to buy the truck as a whole, any takers for an intercooler setup or pillar guage setup. I will strip this stuff off before I trade it in.

Let me know.
post pics of the parts please.:D

dualexhaust

Reaction score
Pictures.....

Some pictures.....

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    888.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    700.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 39

dualexhaust

Reaction score
More pictures...

More pictures....

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    634.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 32

dualexhaust

Reaction score
Okay $3500/obo. Still taking offers for the truck as whole for now, before I start taking the gauges and intercooler off before trading it in.

dualexhaust

Reaction score
Lower Price

:dunnoAny takers at $3000?
I am getting close to pulling parts and trading the truck in......

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
if there are no takers, I'm interested in the gauges. Would everything come with them, ie. wiring, thermocouplers etc? How much?

sign_man

Reaction score
I wish I could get it, and I have the cash, but TomTom says you are 1,806 miles away. I can't take off work and shipping would blow the deal. Darn the luck. I wouldn't sell it for less than $5k.

dualexhaust

Reaction score
I am signing papers on Friday for a GMC Yukon. Best I can get on trade is $2000 -cuss. My brother-in-law may buy the whole truck complete from me, as he is trying to rebuild a house, using his minivan for hauling cookoo.
Any takers for the whole truck for an offer of more than $2000, if my brother-in-law doesn't come through?
If not I will trade the truck in and pull the goodee's off beforehand and post them on here for sale. About the only thing I wouldn't be able to pull off is the bung for the pyro.....

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
If only you were closer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do not break that truck up.........someone will buy that truck.........try putting it on Powerstroke nation, im sure someone will be very interested.