1994 F250 Cummins: 1995 f350 cclb 4x4 roller

tbrown1986

Reaction score
First of all this is a project truck. It's not road ready and will have to be trailered home.

The truck is a 1994 Super Cab Long Bed F250. The body is in decent shape. It has a large dent on the top of the cab towards the back. It is an XL truck so no pw or pl. It originally had a 7.3 IDI factory turbo.

It now has a 1993 VE pump Cummins. The motor is stock with the exception of 40 horse over stock injectors. The injectors and injection pump are BRAND NEW (0 miles and with receipts) from Industrial Injection.

The transmission is a stock ZF5. I put a brand new clutch, pressure plate, and fly wheel in ( I have receipts for those too). These parts also have zero miles on them.

The motor is supposed to have 170k miles on it.

Things that need to be finished are: exhaust, intercooler mounting and piping, drive lines fabricated, and the bed being put back on. The truck will start and run but WILL NOT DRIVE!!!!!

The adaptor is from fordcummins and so are the motor mounts. I've got my receipts for those too.

I bought a 1995 F350 for the Dana 60 front axel. It is a crew cab longbed and is complete minus engine and transmission/transfer case. The f350 is still a complete roller. I will include it in the sale for an additional $1500. It had 4:10 gears and is complete from hub to hub and has everything needed to I stall the axel into the F250 cummins. The F250 still has the Dana 50 TTB.

I Would like to get $5700 for the F250 with the Cummins and $1500 for the F350. The sale includes all the parts with the exception of the exhuast and intercooler piping...ie.... Intercooler, drive shafts, bed needed to finish this PROJECT!!

I can text or email pictures. Please call or text 417-392-0448

BRING YOUR TRAILER AND MAKE A CASH OFFER!

1993 5.9 cummins turbo diesel
ZF5 5 speed Ford transmission
Fordcummins adaptor plate
Dana 60 solid axel

Call or text 417-392-0448

Powerstroke, cummins, diesel, lifted, f350, ford, dodge, 12, valve, rod, project