1994 F250 4x4 xlt Factory Turbo 2000 obo

resqzuzu

Reaction score
It pains me to do this but with business this summer taking off I have no more time to put into working on my truck.

Its a 1994 Ford F250 XLT Red extended cab long bed 4x4 It has 199k on the odometer. It is a great running truck and until two weeks ago I drove it every day. The torque converter is going out and since I put a new transmission in the truck back in March it is under warranty and will be here in the next few days.

The Good:
*Fully loaded with Cold AC, PW, PDL, and CC
*No signs of cavitation luckily the previous owner knew about SCA's and I have continued to keep them up.
*New transmission 5k miles ago. Core originally from a 1997 Powerstroke so all updates are present. PML deep pan, Reworked Valvebody, New MLPS, and New Solenoid Pack. Two new after market transmission coolers.
*New radiator less than 200 miles ago. All metal version not the plastic end one.
*Rebuilt Sterling with new brakes and seals and painted. 4.10 gears.
*New 4" exhaust with banks down pipe
*Diprocol Optix Gauges; Boost, Pyro, and Trans temp
*New column shifter mechanism.
*Rebuilt BW1356
*Two new batteries
*Mile Marker Hubs to replace factory automatics

The Bad:
*The torque converter needs to be replaced, (I have the new one)
*It needs two injectors, it will smoke at start up and sometimes in overdrive
*Bed has dent in front and cab in back from the previous owner who did not strap a load down.
*Interior has cigarette burns on the seat and carpet could use replacement
*Drivers side door was dented and I replaced it with a new door that is grey and does not match
*Will need new tires in the near future.
*Front and rear axle ratios do not match since I was planning to do a Dana 60 swap in the upcoming months

Extras:
*I have a 1991 Dana 60 KP that is complete with matching 4.10 gears
*2 Sterlings with 3.55 gears
*E4OD core
*Spare (original) BW1356
*5125 Bilsteins set up for SD RSK conversion
*Super Duty V and F code springs
*16x8 Aluminum Bullet hole wheels, Mickey Thompson Classics not Classic 2's
*Extended Brake Lines for RSK

Right now I am not interested in selling anything separate or parting out.

I will have pictures later this evening when I get home. Feel free to contact me at 540-529-3063 or [email protected] or PM. I am located in Vinton Va 24179 which is outside of Roanoke, VA just off of I81. Thanks for looking, Ben

Last edited:

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
If you do decide to do any parts separately, I'd be very interested in the exhaust and downpipe if you decide to part it. if you aren't parting it I could drive my truck down and we could swap my stock (but good shape) stuff out ;)

I'll be in Roanoke at the end of the month.

resqzuzu

Reaction score
I sold the truck and the DP and exhaust went with it all of the extras listed above are for sale though. Been out of town and didn't get a chance to post back.

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale. Any chance the Bilsteins also fit the rear of a stock '94 F250 4x4? I'm guessing the answer is no, but figured I'd check:)

Best I can tell from their website my truck would take a F4-B46-1618-H0 out back (already have the bilsteins up front, love them and dig the blue/yellow look too).

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
Bump, any idea on the rear Bilsteins? I'll be in Roanoake for an exam Monday-Wed with a bit of time Monday or Wednesday evening.

Also, I don't know if there are different versions of the Bilstein, but I've got the yellow/blue ones up front and would want them to match of course :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes