1992 ford f-350 idi crew cab long bed

onetonride

onetonride
Reaction score
ok guys its time to part with my baby. I have a 1992 ford f-350 crew cab longbed for sale. it is a stick shift, got just a little over 102,0000 miles on it. It has a four inch lift kit with nice 35's and rims. it is an xlt model. custom tailgate panel... bedliner, new injectors, ip and glow plugs. it has a glow plug by pass switch and a coolant filter addition. i aslo installed a hypermax turbo kit. i have the turbo gauge, pyro, and a new volt meter with the pillar pod not installed yet im selling with the truck. there is also tube steps with the truck as well. the truck has a minor oil leak coming from the fornt main seal. but it is minor!!! im asking 5200 obo i think that it is a steal with the mileage any questions feel free to respond.. there is a pic in my signature...but will post more pics soon. the reason im selling this is because i have been laid off from work and made the plunge to go back to school. need the money !!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we'll see.........:popcorn

Onetonride, is the intercooler setup included too? Sent you a revised PM 'cause I'm a moron.
at least you're good in stating the obvious:D:rotflmao:rotflmao
one thing for sure, if it is a genuine west coast truck, the death by rust clock has been set back for years.
btw, it looks like it's the right height for watching the wife as she climbs into the truck with heels and a mini on.;Sweet

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
at least you're good in stating the obvious:D:rotflmao:rotflmao
one thing for sure, if it is a genuine west coast truck, the death by rust clock has been set back for years.
btw, it looks like it's the right height for watching the wife as she climbs into the truck with heels and a mini on.;Sweet

The I'm a moron part was because I asked about the price when it was right in front of me & I thought he was in Albany, NY not Albany Oregon.

I'm a bit hesitant to go back to the IDI after feeling the power of a hopped up PSD but I'm looking at all options to decrease the debt load. My IDI was pretty stout to be sure but I never pulled anything real heavy with it. The 03 ran like there was nothing back there with the fiver hooked. Just want to get sorta close to that or find a happy medium. Don't know if an IDI with an IC & Moosepump would do it or not.

She should be alright as she doesn't wear mini's too much. If she did, we would never make it out the door!!! :) It has tube steps, she'll be fine.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
wow ???? ok

That was a good wow...if you were curious. I think you should sit on that price!!! If I hadnt bought mine that is EXACTLY what I want/need.....even though I have had mine 1 and a half years I still look at each pickup as if it could have been mine!!!

Thad

ihochad

Reaction score
I assume this truck is sold??? If not I would love some photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online