1989 F-250 7.3L For Sale In Oregon

Griblik

Reaction score
Hey all,
The time has come for me to part ways with my pickup, but I want it to go to a good home, so wanted to throw it on here and give one of you guys first crack at it. It's an '89 F250 with the 7.3 IDI, 5-speed manual, approx. 85k miles. It started out life as an ODOT truck, yellow paint job and all, and has since been giving a home made gray paint job instead. Not the prettiest truck in the world, some small dents, scratches, etc, and the front bumper is slightly crooked, but overall is a solid truck. It has a lumber rack and tool box, tow bar, and 2 full size spares. Nice chrome wheels, approx 32" off-road tires. Interior is in nice shape, new CD player and speakers, CB. I've put lots into getting it in shape after it sat in storage for a couple years, new brakes front and rear, axle seals, new glow plugs, lots of new belts, seals, etc, new high-flow exhaust... a myriad of other stuff I can't think of at the moment. I'd like to get $2500 for it. I don't have any good pics on my computer currently, but I'll attach the one dark grainy pic I do have, and I'll get more detailed pics taken upon request. Feel free to email me at [email protected], or call me at 503-881-4951 for info, pics, or to set up a time to come look.

Attachments

• IMG00012.jpg
    IMG00012.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Griblik

Reaction score
Am I asking a ridiculous amount for this or anything...? Anyone care to make an offer...?

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would you like to do some trading i have a 98 ford explorer that is in great shape it has leather 6 cd changer od trans it lookes and drives like new

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would be verry interested in trading if you are just give me a call 931-588-7394

Griblik

Reaction score
Wouldn't be able to trade, already bought a replacement vehicle. But, still for sale, so..... Bump!

Anybody care to make an offer less then the $2500 asking?

Griblik

Reaction score
And......... Bump. Still for sale. :-( Make an offer?

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll be the bearer of bad news: I am guessing your truck is worth about a grand.

Not trying to beat you up on the price (I am not interested in your rig) just give you a small snap shot of typical IDI pricing. Older diesels are bringing some pretty shocking low values, as are trucks in general. For instance, my buddy had a perfect 1996 F250 4x4 Ext Cab 460 Auto Lift 35s etc, in pretty much perfect condition. About a year ago he listed it for $10K and really worked to get $9000 for it. That same truck got traded in on an econobox when fuel went up and is sitting at a dealer down the road with $5400 on the windshield. I am guessing you could buy it for about $4000.

I really hope you sell your truck, I would suggest putting it on Craigslist with a best offer price to see what folks offer you.

Good luck to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes