1988 Ford F-350 - $3500 OBO

jrou111

Reaction score
I hate to do this but I'm selling my truck cause I need to raise money for a down payment on a house.

The truck is a 1988 Ford F-350 with a 7.3l International diesel engine and a 5 speed ZF trans with a 4.10 rear. Its got a 7.5'x11' steel flatbed with a flip up gooseneck hitch and a 2" receiver hitch. Its got 189,000 miles on it. I've set up the truck to run used oil and have been running on a mix of 90% used oil to 10% diesel, which is $0.47/gal and it's been running smoother and quieter than on ULSD.

Things I've done -
-New Injection pump
-New water pump
-New starter
-2 New 1000ca batteries
-Electric fuel pump
-New fuel lines from tank to fuel filter
-replaced 3 tires - all 6 have plenty of tread

The bad -
-front bumper missing
-small crinkle in metal under driver's headlight
-4th gear makes a 'crunch' sound if you shift too fast
-driver's side window is hard to roll up

Both stock tanks had algae growing in them, so I removed them and replaced all of the fuel system. I currently run off of two 5 gal jugs of mixed fuel. I never could decide on whether to buy new stock tanks or a large 50gal in-bed tank.

The truck is in great running shape with lots of power. I've driven several of these old International powered Fords, and this one is the most powerful one I've driven that wasn't turbo'd. I'm only asking $3500 OBO. I'm in Saraland, AL 36571 and my number is 251-402-3240.

You must be registered for see images attach