05 RAM 3500 EXAUST

eezerz

Reaction score
hello everone...
i am new to the forum and could use a little help??? i searched around a bit, but maybe i'm too specific on my needs...
i was wondering if anyone has made their own turbo back exaust for a ram 3500 crew SRW/LB...
i am looking to achieve fairly high noise levels(sound good), eliminate the cat(if possible) and would like a 7" tip to still exit @ the stock location.
so my Q is, has anyone made their own with bolt on big rig hardware, or is it easier to just buy a bolt on unit????
i find that parts for these trucks all seem to cost a $1000,... doesn't matter what it is... tires, exaust, intake,edge,jake etc:.... these damn trucks will $1000 buck you to DEATH!!!
i am looking to do this on a budget(obviously)... emissions are NOT a problem either where i live...
just a decent cheap bolt on do it youselfer system...
has it been done and how???
thanks
cookoo

eezerz

Reaction score
Canadian

thanx, looks great...
i was kinda thinking more local, like some place i can go get it...
Vancouver B.C.

KantDrive55

Reaction score
I have a system that will sound great and we are in Abbotsford. Give us a call at 800-887-5030

Greenhornet1986

Reaction score
Genosgarage.com has a muffler elimination kit for $70, and you can get a cat replacement from other sites on the web, but I dont know what they are(my 03 doesnt have a cat). That would be way cheaper, and your truck already has 4" exhaust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online