Subways DT360 into my 94 F350

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Thanks guy's, I really want to try get this wrapped up soon if I can.

I am just going to run the stock injectors and pump to start off. They should have some room to grow before I have to start upgrades. I will see how she runs first.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

subway

Reaction score
sooo is this going to be at the rally?
Rally!?!?! My wife wants to go camping next month LOL no pressure

I am actually switching jobs here soon so I might try to finagle a week off between to just concentrate on my truck.

subway

Reaction score
Actually yes, going back to R&D at Dentsply and leaving full time military back to a guardsmen.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to spend a week just working on my truck....I haven't done anything close to that in over a year which is why we are rolling up on year 3 of this "little" adventure.

pafixitman

Reaction score
Actually yes, going back to R&D at Dentsply and leaving full time military back to a guardsmen.

And I thought I was saying a joke...Good for you if that is what is in the cards at this time. I never thought I would be back in payroll after getting out in 2011 but here I am for almost the last two years...

subway

Reaction score
Thanks Heath, my wifey might kill you though after the work she and I have put into it LOL.

Some more progress tonight. After a bunch of needle scaling, grinding and wire wheeling we got the core support cleaned up and my wife painted it up for me.

You must be registered for see images attach

I hope it stays this clean!

I also pulled the slave cylinder mount and welded it up with some gussets. It should be more than strong enough now. It looks a little rough since I used the needle scaler to clean up the slag.

subway

Reaction score
The wifey was a trooper and also painted up my transmission and transfer case. While she was working I went back over some of my cracked seam sealer on the sides of the cab.

I also cut out the extra floor pan cover to fit the transmission. The opening moved back about 8 inches or so. I will have to test fit the shifter but I am really thinking it will need some serious bending to clear the seats properly.

I also mounted all of the exhaust back under the truck. I will need to pick up a couple of 90 deg pieces to make my down pipe.

subway

Reaction score
I love my wife!

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you are in the home stretch now. ;Sweet

You'll get bonus points if you post a donut video like Jon did of his crew cab. :D

subway

Reaction score
I sure hope so, heck last night I was dreaming about driving my truck again LOL

In honor of project big red I decided to get my exhaust wrapped up. It took some looking but I found a local place that would sell me some mandrel bent 90 deg elbows. All the piping under my truck is 4 inch but I can't sneak that up into the engine bay so I am using 3 inch for a down pipe. My turbo actually has a 3.5 inch outlet so I had to drop that down and right away to clear the heater box.

I took the old down pipe and capped it off. I then cut it back out to fit the 3 inch bend I cut at an angle.

I realized I am missing my v band clamp so I could not quite finish everything but it is close. I just need to clamp the turbo down pipe tight and should be able to finish it up when it comes in.

The rest of the exhaust is a standard diamond eye kit for a power stroke.

subway

Reaction score
Nothing real fancy besides that. I have the rear drive shaft about halfway cut.

And besides just sitting the core support in place with one bolt holding the fender I have that all bolted up now.

I finally hard mounted the core support with the new bushings. I also aligned and hard mounted both the fenders and hood. It's looking more like a truck again.