Midwestern Oil Burners After the Holidays Party

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
dieselforme2 said:
i needed a cc to reserve. i know, i know, speaks volumes about my character

:yell: CHRIS IS BUYIN!

;Poke

Well it's looking like maybe Saturday night to Sunday morning pending Karen's ever changing work schedule.-cuss

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just did a Yahoo Map...4 hours, 55 minutes for me. I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon, staying until Saturday evening. I'm going to see if I can shave that 5 hour drive a little as well! :angel:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
woo hoo! Man this is looking like a pretty decent turn out... I did swing getting off on Friday so I can be up there in early in the day to make sure my Banana Sling fits good... Wouldn't want it to be tight and have me talking a little funny....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I did swing getting off on Friday so I can be up there in early in the day to make sure my Banana Sling fits good...

Oh great, maybe I need to change my reservations...my friend is not sure about making the trip, I'm sure this will help her make her decision! :)

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
MOB Party....

Looks like Glen's and my own crew's will be making an appearence.... We figured that we would come up on Saturday afternoon and hang out 'til late and then head home. For myself - With my mom being gone. We lost a sitter. So it will be easier for us to come back home for the nite and save us some money too.

Glen and I weren't sure that we were going or not. There is a huge NQS (National Quarter Scale) Pull in Columbus, OH next weekend and we were kicking around the idea of going down there to that for the weekend. Decided to get together with the MOB instead.

Glen and I kicked around the idea of coming up on Friday evening and sit around and BS. And if we could get enough lead time for Sunday morning breakfast. Thought maybe we'd come back up....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Our reservations are made, well be there on Friday to Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the gang again.

Hey Travis Let me know what you need us to bring or if you need any help. I am having my Speedo dry cleaned so that will be all set,..

Later,..

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Funny you should mention some help.... I'll see about calling ya later and filling you in.

Give me a call as well. I am an official kindergarten basketball coach on Sat. AM's, but we plan on coming up Friday PM and Saturday PM to visit. Just need some specifics so that we can pitch in. (Mostly don't want to miss Darrin in his speedo--er I mean the potluck).

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey! Were the closest - So if ya need anything before hand - Let us know and we will be ready too.....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, guys, unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel. The IRS just ripped a substantial hole in my savings/checking due to the hex's back taxes! It's a long story, and I've been fighting them, but I've come to find you just can't win with the IRS...I guess the good news is, I don't have to fight them anymore, the bad news is, the timing sure sucked (Christmas), etc. So anyway, I'm going to have to sit this one out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online

No members online now.