Midwestern Oil Burners After the Holidays Party

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
OK Darrin.... We'll kinda figure on it.... Unless of course - Something happens to get in the way before hand. Is it alright if the whole family comes???? Wife thinks an early grocery trip would be great too.... I will let ya know in the morning for sure though. Nite!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey - We got up late.... Really tough to be there by 9:00am.... I don't want to show up late and not see ya's or hold anybody up either. I PM'd ya my cell and home no.'s if ya get this. You don't need to call though. Otherwise - We are gonna have to miss it I guess.... I think I am gonna go ahead and start on my day of plowing and have the wife and kids head out on the grocery run then.... Talk you ya all later....

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We just made it home also, no problems on the way home, the roads were clear

It was great seeing everyone again, I will be watching for the pics to be posted!

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got home around 2, then I got to shovel the 6" of snow off eveything. It was nice getting to meet eveyone and we had a great time. Hopefully we'll be able to make it in July!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
same here, made it home safe and had to shovel a two foot berm that the plows left me in my driveway :mad:. but its done now and i'm relaxing:D. we all had a great time, and are looking forward to jully and seeing everyone again

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
We finally made it home. Roads were fine, went throught a small snow shower, but there was nothing at home! Left at 11:15 and pulled up at 8:40. Not bad timing, much better than going out there. See everyone in July.
John

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We made it back yesterday as well.
Was good to see everbody again as short lives as it felt we had a great time.
Tis kinda like a pre rally fix.;Sweet

Steve, good to finally put a face with another name.:thumbsup:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone had a great time. Wish the wife and I could have made it. See you guys in July.................its sooner than you think............or maybe it's just the fact that I'm hosting and the year is flying by!:eek:LOL

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're sorry we missed the whole deal. Folks, food, fun and snow. Didn't have any of that here! Glad you all had a good time, and safe travels.