Midwestern Oil Burners After the Holidays Party

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The Butts' are patiently awaiting Karens work status.

Nick, still interested in that bumper?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh man Scott - sorry to hear that. On both accounts.

I understand boy do I understand....

Yeah, well, the ***** of it is, their her taxes! Her name was once on the savings account, she signed at the credit union (per court order) to remove it, only for them to go in and violate it like that...I'm divorced, her taxes are her taxes by court order, but I guess IRS doesn't see it that way!

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about it as of now. It would be later Friday evening until I could get there. I'll call this week to make reservations.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Nick,
I'm looking to leave by 1:00 or so on Friday. I'm going to pull the kids out of school around lunch, head home for some last minute things then hit the road. When are you heading out? Maybe we can meet up.
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hopefully weather wont come into play. Guess we will see everyone late on Friday night. I'm hoping to be there by 10:00pm. Mapquest says 8h, 23 min.
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Just made my reservations. (No CC needed) But I have to call in around 6:00pm for them to extend my resveration. We should be rolling in around 9:00-10:00. I'm bringing chili for dinner on Sat. Hope your all hungry!!!
John

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well unless something changes in the next couple days, we're prolly just gonna be day visitors on Saturday.

Karen informed me this morning that her plant is up for sale and will more than likely be laying people off starting next week. As of now she's one of 20 left on her shift.-cuss

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Oh man Ron - I'm so sorry. I know where your at because as you know I'm in the same boat....

Ok guys and gals,

Since I lost my job I can't afford to cover the cost of the meeting room this year - I believe it's $100 plus taxes - I got the same rate as I did last year and had planned on just paying for it last year as a gift to the group but with my recent situation I can't afford to part with any cash and I'm asking the group to pitch in and as a group cover the cost of the meeting room. We will just be day visitors on saturday and into the evening since we can't part with the room cost to stay the night - which is fine because we are only 1.5 hours away so it's doable....

Man I hate to even ask for the help, i feel like a schmo but I also understand that sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and this is one of the times I must do that in order to make things happen for the group.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
How many families are comming? Should only be about 10-15 bucks per family. I can swing that.
John