Injector installing

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This kinda BS seems to happen every few years or so. What was the last one? I think it skipped this forum. Wentzel or something like that was the name. Trying to find it. Ignore the fool and he will grow tired and leave.
At the very least, this does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a tight community of loose FRIENDS;Sweet
Ken

you talking about charlie wenzle?

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey...who you calling loose...I may be cheap and easy, but i am not loose...
my wife on the other hand...wait...nevermind

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This kinda BS seems to happen every few years or so. What was the last one? I think it skipped this forum. Wentzel or something like that was the name. Trying to find it. Ignore the fool and he will grow tired and leave.
At the very least, this does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a tight community of loose FRIENDS;Sweet
Ken
I agree. this guy needs to be outed.
you're on the other side of the river. how about a visit with pics and OB scrawled on a cardboard in the foreground?:D

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
I have dealings with both Punk and Russ. Both in personal and in business. I will continue to go to both Punk and Russ with all my future questions and general help that is needed. Just their knowledge alone is worth $. Now add the $ for physical work. Nothing wrong with it.
My 2 cents.

Dave Sponaugle

Reaction score
Well as soon as that thread was closed, he started on Josh in another one.

What did you guys do to him to set him off like that?

LMAO

I can tell you did nothing.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey Dave look at the very first post in this thread. Apparently it is a cleanliness issue.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Calvin.. I think the capitalistsLOL described here are charging way less than a fair profit for what they are selling. Anyone that buys from these saints:angel: has the right to pay more but get less from others on Ebay.... Like careless diesel... Or was it diesel careless..:eek::rotflmao These true friends of the idi community are here to serve and help.... Making big profits....cookoo Nope... Just not happening. I respect those guys here and will support their efforts to help others....

Dave Sponaugle

Reaction score
I don't think the cleanliness or lack of has any thing to do with injectors from what I have gathered reading on both sites.

And I really liked how he jumped from Mel to you Russ over on FTE, then right on to APR something or other.

Winner, real winner.

Vacation time over there as well.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin.. I think the capitalistsLOL described here are charging way less than a fair profit for what they are selling. Anyone that buys from these saints:angel: has the right to pay more but get less from others on Ebay.... Like careless diesel... Or was it diesel careless..:eek::rotflmao These true friends of the idi community are here to serve and help.... Making big profits....cookoo Nope... Just not happening. I respect those guys here and will support their efforts to help others....
i know you do. It was a serious tongue-in-cheek.:D
you otoh....must have dumped the bottle of lighter fluid on this guy in your PM yesterday.;Sweet:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin