Injector installing

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Nobody messes with this Brotherhood! " by GenLightening.

i"ve been here a while, but still don't post a whole heck of a lot. i listen to all of you guys. and love everything i learn. if i didn't i wouldn't be here. and like genlightening says "nobody messes with this brotherhood." and i agree with that.. i had a problem with my truck last may, which was an injector line and not even knowing oldmisterbill, he gave me his number to get in contact with him cause he might have one.. and even got a message from rldsl that said he had got in contact with mister bill. and even tho they didn't have to do anything with me, or even knew me! they tryed helping as much as possible, thats what true people, and i call them friends for that even though i have never met them in person. and thats one reason why i love this site!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
i missed the party again....
i just want to go on record here and say i haven't been here as long as some members, but i've been around long enough to know a stand up crew when i see one. from the first "mini meet", all the jully rallies, even the winter meets my family and i went to, i have never felt as welcome as i did with this bunch. my family and i look forward to seeing everyone each time we can get together. i don't know what that guys problem was, but i have never seen it, anywhere. i've seen people pull extra campers to the camp grounds for members who were coming in with out one, trucks loaned out to get family's home in different states, impromptu drive shafts made to get me home. this is what the brotherhood is to me, good friends, good food, good fun, and yes i've paid mel for a moose pump. i've also paid russ for a regrind and a set of studs. now i'm working on sending mell another pump for a supermoose. do i think there prices are fair, absolutely. i'll stand with them any day.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel and Russ are a stand alone kind of guys. I have bought plenty from both and will continue to. I ran the second or third Moose pump I think... Now I'm on my second moose pump. I have an investment in thes pumps but moreso in these guys. To me it seems cheap to just say thanks. So I'll continue to call them friends. Meeting Russ the first time was great.. Meeting the Mel Agne family at The LA train station was terrific. I made them laugh with my tiny hand held cardboard sign that said....AGNE

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dang, I knew I should have opened this thread. Talk about interesting. Makes you wonder why people do those sorts of things. It also makes you sick to think someone could go out there bashing people that much.

As for selling products, I would GLADLY spend MORE money on a product and buy it through someone on here like Mel or Russ, than to go to some random website or parts store.

I've personally seen what kind of a stand up guy Russ is. Hell, he even helped me put the turbo on that he sold me, at his previous work. DOnt know what else I can say about Russ other than I would do business with him anytime ;Sweet.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
technically "I" didnt ban him there was more than me involved.......if ya irritate enough people in the mod type places bad things happen......lol

Oh no, you said irritate again! He's gonna come back with more diaper rash cures! LOL

Wait, that was the last post he made and then CLICK! He was gone..... :thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel and Russ are a stand alone kind of guys. I have bought plenty from both and will continue to. I ran the second or third Moose pump I think... Now I'm on my second moose pump. I have an investment in thes pumps but moreso in these guys. To me it seems cheap to just say thanks. So I'll continue to call them friends. Meeting Russ the first time was great.. Meeting the Mel Agne family at The LA train station was terrific. I made them laugh with my tiny hand held cardboard sign that said....AGNE

That would be this one....
You must be registered for see images

LOL
Sorry it's so small. I should have gotten a close up.

Yup, it's great making all these friends around the world and being able to go places where you know people you've never even met. The brotherhood is strong, and I know I speak for myself, Russ, and anyone else who was injured in this unwarranted attack when I say THANK YOU for your support! It was really nice to see the entire internet community come together and take care of this matter like friends should do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle