Injector installing

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm embarrased that he recognizes Christian belief. I will pray for him. :rolleyes: However, I suspect that where he is going, he will get his wish and will be able to cut out the middle man. ;Really His filth is now on diesel garage, FTE, TDS, and maybe a few more by the time I post this, and on those sites he has less than 10 posts to his name.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case it didn't come out in my last post, I want to explicitly give a big THANK YOU to both Russ and to Mel (and, for that matter, to Calvin, Gary, Travis, Punk, Geo, everyone else whose names my running-on-3-hours-of-sleep mind can't think of at the moment LOL and, really, everyone on here) for all they have done for this community over the years. Autolite like this can make a guy feel unappreciated, but I want for you all to know that I for one appreciate what everyone has done to make this place what it is. ;Sweet

p.s. Someone may want to politely let jsnap know he's mis-spelling "through" :rotflmao

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Come on Mel, eveyone knows that you're making tons of cash and that's why you have so many trucks. I'll bet you even sold that pump I donated and was able to buy another truck you're not telling us about! Keep up the good work!

:rotflmao

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! Having just read through this post, I agree with the Warden COMPLETELY!!! These guys are offering a great, much appreciated;Sweet:thanks: service to us and lots of FREE help and advice...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
i think you chased him off

Oops hit the thanks instead of the quote button. lol I guess everyone who had to deal with this guy needs to be thanked, lol.

On the original note that i wanted to post. I doubt he's been chased off. I've been a member of a Camaro forum since I was 11 years old, and there is still one guy who keeps popping back up ever year or two, the same guy, starting trouble. I think they are called trolls in online lingo.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops hit the thanks instead of the quote button. lol I guess everyone who had to deal with this guy needs to be thanked, lol.

On the original note that i wanted to post. I doubt he's been chased off. I've been a member of a Camaro forum since I was 11 years old, and there is still one guy who keeps popping back up ever year or two, the same guy, starting trouble. I think they are called trolls in online lingo.

he is defiantly a troll. you have the terminology correct. he just got kinda tired of genlightning asking him valid questions and me asking him what his problem was.

for some reason he thinks it is better for a fool to part with his money through a service that has been helping the brotherhood, than go to walmart.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I have had bad experiences with ebay parts, and with unknown sites online, as well as out of town mechanics

I am glad to have you guys who are willing to give us a good deal on parts for our trucks, especially with as small a market as there is for aftermarket for IDI's

I'm a shadetree mechanic, and a woodworker, if you ever need help with a Ford gasser, I can go through em blindfolded (motorcraft 4350 spreadbore on a tuned 300 I6 anyone?) no matter what it is, as far as diesels, I'm as lost as the next guy if it's diesel specific, but if you want to do a custom wood bed, I'll definitely help you there :D

after all I've dealt with on parts through the internet, I'll GLADLY buy from you guys on here, I'll probably ask for instructions to help me, but that's because I don't want to screw up, a month ago, I didn't know what an IP was, a week ago, I didn't know what an SCA level was, but I'm trying to learn all I can, and I am very thankful to all of you who have posted information on anything, I have read all the tech articles, and am on page 200 of the regular forums

as I said before, I will be glad to purchase from you guys, and am honored to be in a group who is as helpful to each other as everyone here is, and I look forward to information you share, at least now if I need something specific and nobody can help me otherwise, I can go to NAPA, Oreilly, or the Ford dealership and know what I need for my truck, as opposed to guessing what I need

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
This kinda BS seems to happen every few years or so. What was the last one? I think it skipped this forum. Wentzel or something like that was the name. Trying to find it. Ignore the fool and he will grow tired and leave.
At the very least, this does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a tight community of loose FRIENDS;Sweet
Ken

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online