Injector installing

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
In my opinion M.L.S.C There is no place for Make Profit or Customer when it comes to any type of BrotherHood and i have heard that mentioned many times here...... And as far as dealing with somone like you. The truth is the customer you speak off above probably caught you robbing him in some way and confronted you with it, and if your customer was somone like me after you pushed my vehicle out and called me with that 12 hour altimatum when i did pick up my vehicle my dissasembled parts would have been sent threw every piece of glass in your shop and on your property with you watching...... And then you would have called police because that would have been your only option. But seriously learn the meaning of Brotherhood cause when it truley is brotherhood its a great thing. If your are manufacturing its one thing. But if one knows of a supplier, builder, manufacturer, and so on and dont just pass it on like i did here (Call Cammi @ ARP she will take care of you) and just uses the old I have a connection that must go threw me therefore i cant reveal bla bla bla Its ******** in the form of I found a score and can tac on Xyz and pass it on to my brotherhood what ajoke

lol....and this is why we have moderators! Clean up, asile 4!!!

I do work for my friends and family on their cars. If I do all that work for free, how do I cover my losses and pay bills? You think Russ should sell his injectors at the same price he buys them for? What would be the good of that?! In my opinion if Russ wants to sell his product for whatever price he wants, he has every right to do so.

As far as threatening people with throwing car parts through their shop windows, it takes a man to confront someone face to face...any punk can vandalize stuff at night under the cover of darkness.

Just drop the whole deal, and move on.

Remember, Russ just started this post to help all his customers, and other oilburners who have, will or are installing his or any other injectors now. I am 100% sure he didn't try to start a fight or a window smashing war!

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
thanks, but no, only reason I'm browsing the forums at random times the last couple days is I'm home with the flu

either I'm trying to sleep or keeping myself locked here in my den to try not to get the little one sick, he's only 6 weeks old

jsnap

Dunce
Reaction score
lol....and this is why we have moderators! Clean up, asile 4!!!

I do work for my friends and family on their cars. If I do all that work for free, how do I cover my losses and pay bills? You think Russ should sell his injectors at the same price he buys them for? What would be the good of that?! In my opinion if Russ wants to sell his product for whatever price he wants, he has every right to do so.

As far as threatening people with throwing car parts through their shop windows, it takes a man to confront someone face to face...any punk can vandalize stuff at night under the cover of darkness.

Just drop the whole deal, and move on.

Remember, Russ just started this post to help all his customers, and other oilburners who have, will or are installing his or any other injectors now. I am 100% sure he didn't try to start a fight or a window smashing war!

Theres nothing here that needs to be cleaned up, this is a statement... And as far my loses and my bills in my buss thank god my buss is doing well enough that I dont have to recover my profits or loses from FAMILY, FRIENDS or anyone I consider a BROTHER type....... Mabe im just lucky Thank God

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow....dont want to get involved, and its fun to watch, but just to offer a contribution.
I have a new set of delphi injectors sitting here that were NOT bought from russ...I have yet to do business with him. I DID ask what he would charge to check and balance them....the answer was that I would not be charged unless they were out of spec....my reason for asking him was a reputation he seems to have established in the marketplace as well as this forum. As ANYONE in business knows, time IS money, and clearly he is willing to give his investigative/diagnostic/support time away for free....speaking of the brotherhood I think I speak for all of us when I say in as much as we appreciate a great deal, we have NO DESIRE to take or expect from another for free, and we are more than willing to pay top dollar for something high quality (look at the moose pumps and their rave reviews)

Sorry, but as a newbie here myself I get a little peaved when someone flame another when they are not involved affected by, or have reasearched the people involve.

I would normally find it odd that the customer is not complaining, and someone with no affiliation is, but then when you consider his response to a shop owner legally not accepting money and decling to work on a vehicle would cause him to vandalize and destroy that persons property things become kind of clear.....

off my soap box

and as the curtian closes the last remark is...

jsnap...get a clue about the people you speak of before you open your mouth.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
jsnap... This forum is full of people helping others. Why do you think its done the way it is done here. We have members that supply a product to those that choose to buy. Thats not a problem but you seem to think so. I can't understand why you feel that way... I loan out my tools and the cost is shipping both ways... Nothing more. Yes... I can charge what ever I want. Now If I sell something... Like Russ or Mel thats ok but you don't think so??? Maybe you would be happier on another forum... Like the forum most of us came from. We help others that can't help themselves yet. As we learn more we tend to pass it on to new members that don't know much about these trucks or motors. You are being watched closely. Be a team player and help others but... Leave your attitude in the closet on a hook. Wear it outside but not here. It doesn't help anybody....

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
In my opinion M.L.S.C There is no place for Make Profit or Customer when it comes to any type of BrotherHood and i have heard that mentioned many times here...... And as far as dealing with somone like you. The truth is the customer you speak off above probably caught you robbing him in some way and confronted you with it, and if your customer was somone like me after you pushed my vehicle out and called me with that 12 hour altimatum when i did pick up my vehicle my dissasembled parts would have been sent threw every piece of glass in your shop and on your property with you watching...... And then you would have called police because that would have been your only option. But seriously learn the meaning of Brotherhood cause when it truley is brotherhood its a great thing. If your are manufacturing its one thing. But if one knows of a supplier, builder, manufacturer, and so on and dont just pass it on like i did here (Call Cammi @ ARP she will take care of you) and just uses the old I have a connection that must go threw me therefore i cant reveal bla bla bla Its ******** in the form of I found a score and can tac on Xyz and pass it on to my brotherhood what ajoke

Russ has every right to make a profit. After all he is providing a service.
And while many members on here are friends, there are thousands of members here and not everyone on here fits into the friend category.
I don't see how being on this site guarantees anyone a special price or free service just because we consider it a brotherhood.
He is trying to make a living same as anyone else. And as far as I see, he is being more than fair. I haven't seen any shops that will match his price for a matched set of new injectors. And he is having to do extra just because he doesn't do everything in house.

What kind of business do you have? Since I'm a member here, do I get your time and service discounted?

jsnap

Dunce
Reaction score
Ok ill give up you guys win I cant fight this alone, just remember that I was the one who posted the contact @ arp for the head studs that are 85.00 cheaper than were sold here. I could have made them 40.00 cheaper and ran the same story and put 45.00 in my pocket, but i didnt I said this is the contact do it yourself, and you know what people will call arp even the ones that are against me, and if they dont its only because they were paying the cheaper price to the ones selling things here all along. And that is the reason Y when you asked in a thread what the seller was charging for his items it was always send him a PM and get a quote instead of a simple answer like he charges this... ...... But anyone wanting A deal on parts and dont need the so call service that comes along with the parts, send me a message and ill tell you where to go no secrets here..... Good luck

Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I've installed so many Inj's I can't even count that high.

I've never been highly **** about cleanliness. Blast every connex with Brake Cleaner, then blow them off with compressed air. Cap everything as soon as the connex is opened.
I've never had a problem.

Something tells Me that it might be a different contamination problem. IE: something is getting thru the FF? Or the FF was contaminated?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I've installed so many Inj's I can't even count that high.

I've never been highly **** about cleanliness. Blast every connex with Brake Cleaner, then blow them off with compressed air. Cap everything as soon as the connex is opened.
I've never had a problem.

Something tells Me that it might be a different contamination problem. IE: something is getting thru the FF? Or the FF was contaminated?

the fuel filter was changed as soon as i bought it, but i figured it out what probly caused it, when i first got the injectors i hadnt got the new ip yet, so i ran it with the old pump no it knowing what was hidden inside till i got the new pump and changed them i pulled the top off my old pump and it was rusted inside it:eek::cry: so im thinking that is what caused the problems, but im thinking of putting 2 fuel filters on it and 7.3 water separators

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I said previously. there seems to be some water damage. I have talked with dyoung and he is checking it out..
As far as the studs, I apparently do not get the same price from arp as jsnap.
As far as the secret cam comment earlier , they do not want to deal with retail, and they hold there research close, nothing I can do about that.

If I was getting rich I sure as hell wouldnt be sitting here when I could be where the sun shines more.

And as I pm'ed, I have worked in NY and there is always someone who will undercut the next guy for no reason.

And slamming me is a pretty good criticism to your Brotherhood statement.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I just want to say im not in any fight that goes on between anyone here, im not here to make people mad at me,