I want another IDI.....help!!!!!!

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im so jealous LOL.. I WANT MY 84 IDI BACK!!! WHAAAA LOL LOL.... Don't worry Im hoping to getn again soon..... everyen keppy your eyes out for me im looking for either a F350 IDI for a F250 IDI it can be either the 6.9 or 7.3 send me a PM if anyone knows anybody....

thanks

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trust me I know this lol lol..... do you know anyone who has a 6.9 or 7.3 available?

thanks

AND DOES IT RUN LOL LOL

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok.. after about over 2 months of missing my truck i kinda have an idear why she wasnt startin..... I think that whoever had my truck last someone had turned the pump down because when I cracked an injector to bleed the lines there wasnt hardley any fuel commin out it was like just a small squirt not even enough to fill the bottom of a styrofoam cup... so I think that's why it wasnt even wantin to start.... how does anyone feel about the new 6.7l Diesels from Navistar?

thanks

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh I am looking for a standard 2 wheel drive..... single or extended cab will work F2 or F350 Diesel....... about 500$ to about 3000$ it will be a while tho as because I have no cash and I am out of a job but I am having luck with the local PD they are paying 8.50 an hour for part time...... thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The amount of fuel coming out of a hard line is very small even when its doing its best squirt. These are not gasser fuel injection systems. Thats why we such good fuel mileage driving a diesel...

fordpower21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok.. after about over 2 months of missing my truck i kinda have an idear why she wasnt startin..... I think that whoever had my truck last someone had turned the pump down because when I cracked an injector to bleed the lines there wasnt hardley any fuel commin out it was like just a small squirt not even enough to fill the bottom of a styrofoam cup... so I think that's why it wasnt even wantin to start.... how does anyone feel about the new 6.7l Diesels from Navistar?

thanks

the new 6.7l diesel isnt made by navistar its made in house by ford ford and international are goin seperate ways in the light duty truck section i think it should be a great motor after all its made by ford lol:sly

dsrace

sand toys
Reaction score

thanks

I have read on several post about people turning their pumps down but have yet to understand why, why would you turn the pump down lower than the factory setting or what the book calls for?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
in some places you will get a ticket if you truck blows smoke, im glad they dont have that here cause i would be getting a lot of tickets that i couldnt pay for LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin