I want another IDI.....help!!!!!!

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is so hard to get a job without a vehicle these days....... but hopefully the Lebanon, PD will call me with a job???? ya never know

sootman73

Reaction score
sounds like you need what i had to do. 91 s10 four cylinder. $300 and got great mileage. worked until i could put a trans in my ford truck. about seven months it took me. course i had a job at 65-70hrs a week but it was a waiting game for the tranny guy.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
if you can't afford a $1200 running truck, how low are you thinking on going for a running truck?

Thats what im saying, not only was it a running truck, it got 21 mpg had just 65 miles over a hundred thousand when i sold it, today when i saw it has had over 1800 miles put on it since i sold it, it was a damn good truck

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me two years and a hell of a lot of work ro finally get my dream truck. My others weren't so good lookin LOL

In my opinion you shouldv'e tried a little harder at getting it started before you let it go....

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to sell my truck because my moms boyfriend at the time had kicked me out of the house and i had no cash in my pocket so that is why i had to sell it

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you sold it because you were going in the Navy?Anyway you look at it you should just find what you can afford to drive and repair,before you get too picky about what you think you want.Just my .02:frustrate

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a good running truck up here I CAN afford when and if i get a job I know it's not a ford but hey it runs its a 98 Dodge RAM 1500 Sport with a 360 in it and they only want a 1300 for it..... I've dcided when I get a job I will take a loan out from WB&T... itll only run me about 75$ a month for 24 months to pay it off and they will allow me to only carry liability only......

FordGuy100

Reaction score
...If your going to get a loan you might as well go all out and get a $3000 for 4 years.

Do you have credit history. Congress passed a law (I believe) that makes it damn near impossible for anyone under 21 to get any sort of credit (ie loans, credit cards) without a co-signer (with a good credit score).

I would also opt for more than liabiltiy only. Lets face it...where young and dumb, never know when we will get in a wreck...and if its your fault...you get nothing.