holley blue + regulator= results

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
1. Idle is quite shaky. It'll be nice when my wife is with me (picture the scene from Airplane--won't elaborate further.)

whatever do you mean Barn:angel:

Attachments

• 9061fordbikini-thumb.gif
    9061fordbikini-thumb.gif
    79.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Ford.jpg
    Ford.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 63

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...BTW Mel, can you setup a Moose Pump for NO intercooler? I really don't want to tear up my front end, just maybe a timing curve change?

I've been running mine for a couple of years without an IC. It's not that you have to have one, it's just that you'll be farther away from getting all the power out of it without one. Timing only fixes so much. Too much fuel eventually equals too much heat, if there is not enough air. Simple physics.

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running mine for a couple of years without an IC. It's not that you have to have one, it's just that you'll be farther away from getting all the power out of it without one. Timing only fixes so much. Too much fuel eventually equals too much heat, if there is not enough air. Simple physics.

Cool, when I off of short term disability (damn dirtbike!!!) and back at work I will have to message you about getting a Moose pump, my original is starting to get tired I think, 221,000 miles will do that to you lol.

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you got 221,000 out of a DB2 pump you did good and it still works.

The previous owner was the original owner and he changed the fuel filter every year or sooner if the fuel was questionable, I have also been doing the same because it can't hurt, plus a quart or two of ATF in the tanks helps I think, she still runs strong just like my vid I uploaded here shows. Sorry for the hijack.