holley blue + regulator= results

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
7 psi at idle 6 psi at WOT.

stage 1's going in tomorrow AM. New report then.[/QUOTE

damn u actually got the stage 1's did you do mail order or did you pick them up yourself i mail order mine dps just couldnt figure out how to get them shipped out to arizonacookoo -cuss -cuss
funny thing is that im still pissed off at dps for screwing me around for 2 -cuss months
sorry totally off the subject

FordGuy100

Reaction score
So, since you have good fuel pressure during WOT, did you see any performance gain?

Keep us posted man, I wanna see how those Stage 1's treat you ;Sweet

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I bought a set of injectors from a disgruntled oilburner. We'll see if they work out.

As for performance, I did not notice anything different from my gauges, but I did notice that I have a little smoke at max boost. Still only 650 egt, though.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Hmm, would have figured you would have picked up a little.

Hey, can you quickly explain your turbo setup again. I've always been under the impression that its not your normal run of the mill twin turbo setup. This is what I think of when I'm thinking twin (er sequential) turbo setup. You have a small and a large turbo. Exhaust goes up into the small turbo, and exits out of it, and then goes into the large turbo, then out of the downpipe. The small turbo spools up the air from the air filter, then forces it into the larger turbo, to be boost more, and then sent into the intake. Its not setup like that is it?

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Hmm, would have figured you would have picked up a little.

Hey, can you quickly explain your turbo setup again. I've always been under the impression that its not your normal run of the mill twin turbo setup. This is what I think of when I'm thinking twin (er sequential) turbo setup. You have a small and a large turbo. Exhaust goes up into the small turbo, and exits out of it, and then goes into the large turbo, then out of the downpipe. The small turbo spools up the air from the air filter, then forces it into the larger turbo, to be boost more, and then sent into the intake. Its not setup like that is it?

You're half right. The exhaust is just like you said, but the air goes the opposite way. It goes through the larger turbo first, then the smaller and into the engine.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
you might be a redneck if the majority of your time and money goes into an outdated truck! lol. I know Im a redneck for sure (although the mohawk and nose ring dont lend to that. lol I just keep em guessn)